No announcement yet.

Spotty availability, sudden disappearance.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotty availability, sudden disappearance.

So for the last week I've had to suddenly leave mid game with very little notice. There is a reason for it and it involves other people.

I wanted to apologize for those moments and let everyone know that it might happen again in the near future.

So that being said, I'm still happy to command missions, but there are some circumstances that require my attention and in short notice.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: Spotty availability, sudden disappearance.

Job Schmob, you let those people know that you are busy yelling at people on a video game to do your bidding. If they can't understand then you quit. Don't let those people control you.

Re: Spotty availability, sudden disappearance.

I sure can relate. I have to drop suddenly at times and it's just the way it goes. You will see me playing other games mostly when it's my turn to be "on watch" at my house. I can drop from those games without disrupting everyone's game. Still, sometimes I've taken lead and then been pulled away and it's going to happen again. Being in my 40's I've got parents that need a little help now and then and quite obviously they have my attention before any game.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
      Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
      "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
      "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed