Event Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Idea

Hey guys, Some of you may know, the 12th have been playing a couple of A3 mods called Sa-Matra's Wasteland, and King of the Hill. We know the engine, and how to use all the toys. Which brings me to an idea we came up with the other night.

Arma regulars vs. Dragoon insurgents.

You guys as the well organized military machine, and us as the rag tag terrorists. We could duke it out in any scenario you like as long as things are relatively balanced. A friendly scrim type event, that if successful, could be a lot of fun, and maybe become semi regular event.

Ideas welcome. What do you think?

Re: Event Idea

Originally posted by Bear61 View Post
    You guys as the well organized military machine
    Flattery will get you nowhere! Hehe
    I love the idea provided

1. You promise not to shoot me
    2. There can be some sort of official friendly trash talking thread posted a week before hand with a badge for the most creative post
    2. The post and all records of it are deleted if it doesn't go well for us :D

On a procedural note and without wanting to stifle any creativity here it may be worth starting a contact an admin post so we can discuss some of the gory details without ruining the surprise.
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds like the Friday night TvT and this may go well together ;)
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I thought about posting in the CAA, but thought I would post here to gauge interest first.

Comment

oh cool idea, sounds fun!!

Comment

:icon_bigg
            Must be Asymmetrical warfare against total Guerrilla Tactics, I like looking through the thermal of an attack chopper as my friendlies drive into an ambush and we can't "communicate with them" because of radio freqs..

Comment

Originally posted by Bear61 View Post
              Thanks for the replies. I thought about posting in the CAA, but thought I would post here to gauge interest first.
              I think there is some interest :D Either way, your post has definitely got my creative juices flowing!

Although Friday TvT will probably start past my bed time I'm now keen to try my hand at making a few different TvT scenarios
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X