Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RotorLib is Here!!

NOTES
    RotorLib simulation enabled; it is available for all stock helicopters (disabled by default; available after switching in Configure > Game)
    Soon very Soon

BI

Re: RotorLib is Here!!

Nice one!

Rotorlib - giving me one more way to break my chopper :)
    sigpic

Comment

Moved to dev branch this morning . . . cant wait to test out the new flight dynamics.

Comment

Doing it right know

Comment

I can only get gauges if in advanced model (That's annoying as it does not help with training). And (so far) that seems waaaaayyyyyy to touchy for me. Trying more in a while, might need some input tweak, but so far the defaults are a bit on the touchy side (MHO). Also, my little bird seems to be "dropping left wing" a lot, not sure if it's me sitting left seat, but if that's the case this is seriously "weight and balance" influenced, if so then welcome to FS-ACOF for ArmA.

Comment

Yeah definitely some issues by the looks of things. Still you can't criticise BI for not at least trying to make their games better, so hopefully some of the suggested features will get implemented.

On the other hand if ArmA 3 can compete with DCS on a helicopter sim (given everything else A3 does) then DCS are definitely doing something wrong! I'll wait for it to come out on the main branch before I give it a go.
            sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X