• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] War Hammer - Sunday August 10, 2014 - 1900Z

Date & Time: Sunday, August 10, 2014 – 1900Z
    Venue: server (How to find)

War Hammer

Success in defending the airbase at Selakano (grid – 209072) under the Island Operations now has Tactical Gamer Unit in a race against time. CSAT Reinforcements from the Military base near Telos (grid – 130170) are moving to occupy the fortified base near Pyrgos (grid – 174131). INTEL indicates that elements of air, armor, support and long range weapons are part of the occupying force.

North of the 090 grid line should be considered hostile. CSAT is spread thin on this one, and while long range INTEL does not show substantial forces in the area, troops should be on alert for early Recon and other advanced deployment forces in the AO.

Tactical Gamer Unit has been resupplied at Selakano air field and the surrounding area has been secured from enemy forces for the time being.

Moving from the airbase at Selakano on the South of Altis (grid – 209072) Tactical Gamer Unit is tasked with securing the area and advancing on and attacking the base at Pyrgos. Commanders have the element of surprise in their favor as CSAT is unaware of the strength of force in the area. Commanders are advised to consider this when making their assault plans. Utilize forces as required to repel and reduce (eliminate) the CSAT forces in and around the Pyrgos base.

All assets available can be utilized by commanders on the ground. Special care should be taken as resupply of hard assets is expected to take a minimum of 24 hours. CAS will be available based on JTAC support and artillery support is also available based on forward deployed spotting.

• Secure the mountain range North of Grid 090
    • Destroy as many hard assets at and around the Pyrgos instillation by whatever means necessary
    • Secure the range for further advance of troops on future missions

Mission commanders will be briefed on the full range of assets that will be available to them, but forces should anticipate a range of Air, Armor, Transport, and Long Range weapons at their disposal in addition to both long and short range UAV and UGV support.

Troops available will range from riflemen to sniper/recon teams, from Pilots to Armor Crews. Troops will not be limited in their roles other than as assigned by commanders on the ground.

Strategic Command recommends CO’s and SL’s assign early and schedule a tactical briefing with this office prior to the deployment and selection of troop movement on the ground.

1. In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none)
    2. Leadership Abilities (and will you be a Commander or TL)
    3. Specialties/Request a slot:

Re: War Hammer - Sunday August 10, 2014 - 1900Z

Any slot required

In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): Unaffiliated
      Leadership Abilities (and will you be a Commander or TL) Some...
      Specialties/Request a slot: AR, AT, Medic.

In-House Division: Unaffiliated
        Leadership Abilities: FTL maybe
        Specialties/Request a slot: GL, vehicle

I'd love to join, but I can't burn the best part of my work day :( Enjoy. Maybe I will drop in at the tail end and deliver ammo & pizza or something.
          "We the unwilling,
          lead by the unknowing,
          have done so much with so little for so long
          we can now do anything with nothing."

Just found out I have the day off so I can jump in. I'm new to missions, how do I get on the server?
            1. Unaffiliated
            2. Some
            3. AR

McKee - there is always Tactical Tuesday and other weekday evening (US evening that is) events. Glad to have you back. See you soon.

Event passed. Thread closed.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
                Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
                "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
                "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed