Saturday Afternoon TvT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Afternoon TvT

Who is up for some TvT Saturday at 4pm New York time?

Chichco says he has some friends who would like to team up and give a group of us a run for our money. Sounds like a blast to me. Lets get some TG players hooked up for this tomorrow! Post up if you can make it.

Open to scenarios as well. What should we play?
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Saturday Afternoon TvT

Im a big maybe on showing up, I don't know the tvt scenarios so I can't tell
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

We can do real time editing.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I was thinking about doing a chase. One team gets a couple soft vehicles and has to make it to several destinations. The other team has a couple places they can deploy to but no AT and must prevent the first team from reaching the end of their route. The island has enough natural choke points that with some well placed destinations (randomized to a degree of course) it could make for a fun chase.

Any others?
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Very interesting! Mostly on Russian TvT servers we have tasks like capture/defend/destroy with time limit 60min (coz 2 many players). I dont know what parameters for TvT TG have now, is it: no 3rd person view + no marks on map + no respawn?

Also I hope there will be enough players to cover TG side, not only Unkl! I think from mine side will be around 10-15. Maybe more, depends from TG side. I hope TG community will help me show them TG teamplay and introduce TG experience.

PS another idea to put vehicle in the middle of town and both teams on each side of town, task is to find truck and move it to own side.
          Last edited by Chichco; 09-05-2014, 05:05 PM. Reason: PS

Comment

I am in.
            sigpic

Canadjun, eh?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement