Lightning Strikes Twice apology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lightning Strikes Twice apology

Hey everyone! Just wanted to throw out an apology for my performance in the mission this last Sunday. Totally fudged up with the AT and then my computer went ahead and crashed. I want to make sure it's clear that I didn't bail on you guys voluntarily. I heard you guys had a good time anyways.

Keep on keeping on! /Fenster

Re: Lightning Strikes Twice apology

Fenster, always good to have you with us. We all make mistakes and have found ourselves at the ao without something important. It will likely happen again by someone. Dont worry about it. It is pretty intense when you spen two hours fighting your way into an ao and it goes bad. But we also knew we were under manned and short a team. Dont feel bad about it in the slightest...those computers crash sometimes we hear. Hope your in for this Sunday!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Well... I'm not so forgiving... I lugged those darned spare rockets half way across the island and then had nothing to launch them with!! :) (No problems mate, computers crash)

I think we were in trouble anyway as we pretty much all got taken out on the first barrage from the Marid! On the plus side it did lead to an entertaining 5-10 minutes in spectator mode watching Chief crawl his way around a wall with a Marid and a couple of infantry both on the other side of the wall and trying to track him down.
      sigpic

Comment

It's all good, just make sure you come back.

Comment

Ha, no problem Fenster. B's missions make sure you become a perfectionist. Every decision you make must be done to maximize your enjoyment. Because you select a role, then you are that role. Everybody relies on you for that role. Sorry for that design. We did get unlicky wth both ATs experiencing technical difficulties when the push came to shove, but that is what happens all the time. You gotta read Island AARs... People messed up left and right all the time in Island episodes. See you on the next run then.

Comment

Thanks for understanding, guys. I just felt like I'd be perceived as a guy who just leaves when things doesn't go well. Because that was not the case. :P
            And I felt especially bad because it was a planned event.
            We'll see if I can join on Sunday. Got to work late I think. Might be able to hop on a while after you guys start.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X