• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 3 Helicopters

So what do you guys think?
    The CSAT one looks cool.

Re: Arma 3 Helicopters

Work has taken me away from my gaming PC this week so haven't had a chance to jump in :( Its killing me - let me at the chopppaaahs!! :/
    sigpic

Comment

Found and repaired my old joystick to test it out. It's really hard and fun. Have been crashing a lot in the new helicopter time trials but i'm starting to get the hang of the new flightmodel.
      Also i managed to complete the rope thingy showcase only crashing about 30 times!

Comment

Only 30?A?A?A, how awesome is that. Tried sling loading, all was well until I tried to set down (landing ON the hunter . . .bad).

Making for some interesting flights though.

Comment

I haven't bought the DLC yet but I was able to look at them in Editor. The NATO Chinook is always nice as a heavy transport, and the CSAT helo is....unique. But in a good way. Cant wait till I test them out. :)
          sigpic

Comment

I'm more amazed than anybody....1st attempt at landing a hummingbird chopper with the advanced flight model = hilarious and demoralizing. 2nd attempt = nothing pretty to watch but no damage!

Had to unbind the two throttles on the AV8R stick for the first game ever. One for up and the other for down. Going to need a lot of practice.
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            Dean of Tactical Gamer University
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Yes . . I'll say it has been, Interesting at least.

Many a crash, not much to show for it other than piles of burning rubble.

Watched OPS as the sling strap (bug or too much weight?) snapped and flipped up into his rotor blades . . . nice flip directly into the ground . . . .it was exciting to watch at least.

Trying stick / peddles next since mouse / keyboard is proving to be quite the epic fail for me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X