• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Strike Updates

An important reminder to those who play on Tactical Strike:

DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MOD SET UNLESS WE HAVE POSTED THE SERVER IS UPDATED

We post that information HERE.

If you update prior the server updating you may not be able to play.

As a general rule, we will wait a day after any updates come out to monitor for issues. It is far easier to not apply an update than to roll back one that breaks something else.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Tactical Strike Updates

Hello! Maybe will be helpful to use Arma3Sync that allow use mods and versions that are on server right now. Its checks not current version of mod, its checks current version of server and update it on client. If client have new version of mod but server still old version program will make it same as server have.

Sorry my English as always, but you can read manual to understand better what i mean :row__738:

Comment

Re: Tactical Strike Updates

I understand that using PlayWithSix it doesn't give you the "Launch" button when a mod in the collection has an update available. This is a bit of a pain but that is why I always create a desktop shortcut to launch the game.

I did look at Arma3Sync but just don't want to manage a repository if not 100% necessary. We can live with being out of date for a day when a mod updates I hope.
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X