No announcement yet.

To friends and members of TG Arma.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] To friends and members of TG Arma.

Sadly I have not been able to play Arma with you guys due to faulty mouse and headset. I lack the money to get new stuff at the moment. However! I will also be going to a different state for a year or two to learn how to weld. I actually get paid to learn and practice welding from Job Corps. So! When I come back, I will have the money for sure, and I might have a job by then so I wont be a complete "No Life". Happy New year, Good luck, have fun to everyone in TG.
    P.S. (I might be changing my in game name to "Evergreen" because of where im from).
    sigpic

Re: To friends and members of TG Arma.

Well if you are going to leave us for Star Citizen like everyone else there is no reason to hide it. JK!

We hope you will find a way to get some games in with us while you learn your welding. My Dad was teaching me that a few months back which didn't go well because he can't speak. Somehow I did manage to have a few of the welds take. I now know there must be a lot to it to do it well cause I could hardly do it badly even.

If you don't make it back we have already implemented our back up plan. We will entice all the BF4 so called "snipers". Just don't tell the new guys we hardly use that role because we prefer to fill out the teams first and use them.

But seriously, hope to see ya when you are able and hopefully stay in touch through these here forums.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

See you soon Beckner. If they introduce you to firesticks, have as much fun as you can with them.

Was a time in my life when I picked up a Miller at least once a week because of a Damn fussy 30 ft trailer whose wheel cover would Not stop bending. Never mind the fact that the crew who used it kept overloading it.....

It is a very handy skill to have.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

We never got to play together all that much, but when we did, it was great! I am sorry to hear about your mouse and headset, but welding sounds awesome and I wish you the best of luck and a happy new year.

Ramna.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
          Well if you are going to leave us for Star Citizen like everyone else there is no reason to hide it. JK!

We hope you will find a way to get some games in with us while you learn your welding. My Dad was teaching me that a few months back which didn't go well because he can't speak. Somehow I did manage to have a few of the welds take. I now know there must be a lot to it to do it well cause I could hardly do it badly even.

If you don't make it back we have already implemented our back up plan. We will entice all the BF4 so called "snipers". Just don't tell the new guys we hardly use that role because we prefer to fill out the teams first and use them.

But seriously, hope to see ya when you are able and hopefully stay in touch through these here forums.

I wish you the best in getting a job, Beckner.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Good luck! Welding is lots of fun, plus it pays extremely well, so get as good at it as you can, and never stop practicing!
            Murray

Comment

Can't play any games while im there. Its so bad, I have to tuck in my shirt every day -_- and replacing me with "snipers"? hahahaha! Hope they know how to do Recon instead of shooting everyone before you get there. And thanks. I hope I can come back sooner than I wish :)
              sigpic

Comment

Can't play any games while im there. Its so bad, I have to tuck in my shirt every day -_- and replacing me with "snipers"? hahahaha! Hope they know how to do Recon instead of shooting everyone before you get there. And thanks everyone. I hope I can come back soon with new stuff. :)
                sigpic

Comment

Melting metal together is way more fun that shooting pixels. Enjoy.
                  doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Good luck with Job Corps. My son looked into that for a bit but went in a different direction. We'll be ready when you return.
                    sigpic
                    |TG-1st|Grunt
                    ARMA Admin (retired)
                    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed