Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some 'Serious Players'

Hey everyone!

It's been a while for me, but I am excited to return to this wonderful community. I will be poking into TS a lot more, as well as attending more missions.

The reason for this thread is so that I can find a few people to join me in some of my ventures.

I have been playing some Arma 3 Epoch/Overpoch on Stratis/Namalsk/Cherno. I have a few friends but they only play mostly during the weekend. I am in search of some people interested in joining me on these ventures, as well as anyone interested in just playing some custom missions and such to improve gun-play skill and general tactical understanding.

I find myself dying a lot from silly things, like missing the enemy, or running out of stamina and swaying to my death when trying to aim. With practice comes perfect, and I would enjoy that practice a lot more with some friends.

This is not a request for an elite team of super-slayer MLG players. I am just looking for others who want a little more than the weekly missions.

If you're interested, just pop in on TS or contact me on Steam!

My Steam: Steam Community :: Kizz

I am also unsure as to whether TG has a tactical A3 server with ACRE or not. If not I would be happy to set one up on my dedicated server just for fun. Would be nice to go back to the Dom/patrol-ops style 'sandbox' tactical gameplay like in Arma 2.

Anyways, this post is getting long-winded, so enjoy and watch that 'G' key. ;D (TG Arma 3 veterans will remember release night...)
    Never fear! Kizz is here! - Medic - Pilot (CAS-Heilo, NO JET) - AT

Re: Looking for some 'Serious Players'

Recruiting on TG's Forums is in bad taste and not allowed as far as I know.

Comment

I'm not recruiting? Please show me where I was and I will happily remove it. I was asking people to come play with me on the TG teamspeak or to add me on steam so we could play together? Communities are here for that, or am I mistaken?

Not to mention we don't have a server for most of the mission types I play, and not everyone joins TS when they play or when I play.

Comment

Welcome TG ARMA. It's clear you weren't posting to steal people away to play on your own server. You are looking for other like minded players and that's okay. Chief is on point about recruiting for other communities however but his intent in telling you is friendly. We've had some issues around that in the past so many of our tenured community members are sensitive to that. Chief is a good man and I'm sure you'll enjoy his company on the TG ARMA servers.

The best thing to do is check in on the TG teamspeak and get yourself on the server even if it's empty. Typically just one member joining will initiate a small crowd of others to join as well.

TG runs formal ARMA events almost every week so check on those threads in the forums. While pick up games are generally good during the week it's the planned events that really maximize ARMA at TG.

TG typically runs the ARMA server without mods. Occasionally for special events we'll have a mod here and there but for the most part the general gameplay on the server is usually without mods. We do this to maximize accessibility and really encourage new comers to come and play with us.

Take a look around the forums, especially the after action reports submitted after some of the events. I think you'll be pleased at the level of organization and the overall professional approach that is a hallmark of TG ARMA. I'm an ARMA junkie and served on the Admin team for a number of years but I'm on a bit of an ARMA hiatus at the time being. You'll still see me for some of the organized missions though and I look forward to seeing you on the server. Welcome aboard.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Thanks Grunt. I appreciate the help and explanation. Just for reference, I have been here over a year, so I am not exactly new. Just returning. I know a WHOLE lotta guys from the tactical A2 server. I was just never able to connect with them on steam or beyond TS and in game.

Comment

I read before coffee and apologize if that was not your intent.

Comment

*Hugs Boats awkwardly* No hard feelings from me, just don't want people getting the wrong idea.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X