TacBF Mission - Molos Lockdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TacBF Mission - Molos Lockdown

Some of you helped me test a TacBF mission last night. Based on the gameplay I've now fortified the locations. Check it out...

NATO & CSAT fight for control of Molos. There are existing fortifications from a previous occupation. Fight your way through them and win control of Molos.

Advance & Secure: Recommended for 30 players.
    Required mods: TacBF, RHS both Russian and US
    Supports mods: TFR (separate channels)
    Light vehicles and limited armed vehicles. No Forward Bases only Squad Rally points and deployable FO's.

Expect to be around for another play test later this evening :) That was a lot of fun and we had a few public players join us. For those of you who are waiting for the event jump in this week and learn the ropes!!
    Attached Files
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: TacBF Mission - Molos Lockdown

Looks like this can lead to some pretty intense action!

Comment

Looking good. I Definitely felt like I needed some more places to hide last night ;)

Comment

Molos Lockdown is suffering from a serious bug. Opfor can only capture their first zone. The second one doesn't respond to Opfor presence and they are guaranteed to lose. Looking into this now. Thanks for testing fellas.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Bug found. Thanks to Gunther from TacBF. Yep, it was something so simple I kept skimming right over. This mission is a go for the weekend.
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
            Bug found. Thanks to Gunther from TacBF. Yep, it was something so simple I kept skimming right over. This mission is a go for the weekend.
            I think we played this one last night, right? Very fun, thanks for making it. I'd like to try my hand at a few TacBF missions..

Comment

We did play that mission last night. I got started in TacBF editing by depbo'ing one of the missions and moving the zones around. That mission was Gunther's Forest Run mission that I renamed Athira Run. I changed the vehicles and so forth and later I changed the allowed kits to match the vehicles.

Then I got a little more brave and started creating zones from scratch. Editing the zoneList.hpp file to set new relationships which was Engulfed. After that there is only a few other files to worry about for the spit and polish.

Catch me on TS or through here and I'll help ya out. We can set up testing and probably get a few willing lab rats to run through the maze ;)
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X