Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] TacBF TvT Friday Night - Feb 13th 2300 Zulu (1800 New York) One Night Only

TacticalGamer.com presents
    a 2nd ArmA 3 Team vs Team Event
    using Tactical Battlefield [TacBF] mod

Friday Feb 13, 2015 - one night only!
    Start time: 2400 Zulu Feb 13 (1800 New York)

Required mods:
    CBA
    RHS US
    RHS Russian
    TacBF
    TaskForceRadio

Allowed Mods:
    AiA Terrain Pack (won't be used)
    JSRS 2
    JSRS 3
    Sangin

There is a PlayWithSix (PWS) collection for this event which HERE FOR YOUR BROWSER updated to include TaskForceRadio.

Here is the link for direct within PlayWithSix:
    Code:
    pws://?c=whqw7VDCtky5iYnNZlK_hA
    Question:
    Why are we using Task Force Radio?
    Answer:
    The current state of in-game VON makes it impossible for larger player counts. We are hoping to attract some guests from the greater TacBF community and want to remain compatible with the official server.

We had a great event last weekend and we want to play host yet again. The guys at TacBF were so kind as to redirect their players to our server to help us seed our initial event. This time our teamspeak channels are ready for guests with everything in place so TaskForceRadio can move you to the channel that is appropriate....for everyone.

Again, thank you all who made our first event such a success. We have improved the TS experience and the missions we will be using. There will be something new as well....watch the forums for the new mission teasers.

And HEY, PR guys, TG want's YOU! Are you camping under that rock? :row__590:
    Last edited by Unkl; 02-13-2015, 06:20 AM.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: TacBF TvT Friday Night - Feb 13th 2300 Zulu (1800 New York) One Night Only

Nice good to see TG goes organized TacBf events.

I'm comming for all good times I have on this server with PRA2.

So cya on TG's tactical battlefield.

Comment

Didn't get enough time to full run this last time. Hope to get a full round in this time.

Thanks for getting this all setup.
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Suprise....this is tomorrow night! Are you ready?

Testing session on the new mission went well last night. Should be a lot of fun to play. There is even more exciting news to come...stay tuned!
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

How late to you anticipate people playing till?

Comment

I'll be playing until my forehead hits the keyboard....from exhaustion! Dunno, it was still going after I went to bed last time. With a North American server I don't see why it wouldn't go until at least 1-2pm west coast time. We gotta see how much attention we can grab....more on that later too :row1_7:
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Wow, from 4pm to 1 or 2 *PM*!? I'd better make an extra big pot of coffee... ;)

Comment

I'll try to be there.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, is the link to the time zones wrong? I think you have it at 18.00 zulu. When I click that link it tells me the kickoff is at 19.00 my time (Amsterdam) that can't be right...

Comment

18:00 New York
                    23:00 London
                    24:00 Paris, Berlin, Zagreb

This should help you with time.

Comment

Thanks Alan, I'll have to fix that asap.

edit: Countdown Timer is fixed!
                      |TG-189th| Unkl
                      ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Sweet. I will try to direct people your from our server around midnight.

Comment

Event complete. Locking thread.
                          Event will continue on a weekly schedule.
                          |TG-189th| Unkl
                          ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X