Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] TacticalGamer - Tactical Battlefield [TacBF] Friday Nights PvP TvT

TacticalGamer.com
    presents
    Tactical Battlefield
    Friday Nights

2300 Zulu - 1800 New York
    (yes it's wrong in the image!)
    CLICK HERE FOR A TIME CONVERTER
    ZULU TIME

Players of the mod Tactical Battlefield for ArmA 3 are converging on Friday Nights here at Tactical Gamer to kick off the start of a reoccurring regular Friday Night event hosted from our server in North America.

The current EU Tactical Battlefield Official server mod configuration will be supported even though we will be only running missions on Altis and Stratis. The means that players will not have to download a very large map pack in order to join in the fun. Anyone who runs the official configuration will have no problems unless they are adding additional client side addons that are unsupported.

Server IP: 208.43.76.154
    Port: 2363
    Web PWS Minimum for TG TacBF
    Subject to adjustments

PWS Client Magnet
    Code:
    pws://?c=whqw7VDCtky5iYnNZlK_hA

Current Required Mods:

CBA
    TacBF
    RHS: RU
    RHS: US (together these are RHS: Escalation)
    Task Force Radio

Allowed mods:

AiA Terrain Pack
    JSRS2
    JSRS3
    Sangin

For now no other mods are allowed. In fact its unusual for us to allow different sound mods. Our view is that in a PvP environment everyone should hear the same sounds at the same range, see the same occlusion on smoke effects, and so forth. Optional mods can create an uneven playing field. The configuration is subject to adjustments as we move forward.

Our server is running with a password (available on our TS) in between event times so that you can test your configuration prior the events. The password will be removed before the event starts.

TS Information Here
    All players willl be moved to the correct channel upon connecting to the server with TFR running. If you have any problems look for anyone with <ArmA Admin> in their name in TeamSpeak.

Please review our TG Rules for TacBF.

Please join us in the fun! Welcome to all from other communities and the greater TacBF player base to TacticalGamer. We are happy to host this foray of TacBF on this side of the pond.
    Last edited by Unkl; 02-17-2015, 06:14 AM.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: TacticalGamer - Tactical Battlefield [TacBF] Friday Nights PvP TvT

Hmmm well, if nobody cares I could just play SWAT4. (just kidding - though I'd love to play SWAT4 again)
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Hoping to be there if all goes to plan!

Comment

TFR?! I am in. 100%!

I would like to request a squad lead. Please make Wicks platoon cook.

Looking forward to it!

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I cleared my calendar to stay late into the night this time. So people better show up :)

Comment

Server IP: 208.43.76.154
            Port: 2363

Added to OP as well. Use the "remote" connect if it doesn't show up in the in-game lobby.
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Myself and guys from my group will be on a tad later around 9:00PM EST
              Last edited by Ghost1Bravo; 02-14-2015, 12:42 AM.

Comment

I thought the event went really well! I played for 5 hours and managed to get 3 minutes of awesome video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ss...ature=youtu.be

Comment

I completely agree with the above, I had a blast.

Thank you Unkl for putting it all together.
                  sigpic

Comment

Awesome video.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

It was nice play yesterday, hope next friday more ppl will show, thx for good game :-)

Comment

I had fun as well. 2-75th "Ghosts" will be back next week for sure! There are also a few other friends I know that are interested that I may bring along.

Comment

Great event. Old PR A2 school of playing. Even with low numbers if players are good you cant fail with fun.

Looking forward for next event.

Comment

Glad to hear it was working out for those who joined us. Some of the PR:A2 crowd indeed wolw3rin3, wormeaten. I think there was 8 or so players from the 2/75 Rangers or Ghosts...you guys made a big impact on the game and it's very appreciated.
                            |TG-189th| Unkl
                            ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

I had a lot of fun too. Some of the squad work was pretty epic. I will definitely be back for more, with reinforcements. Many thanks to the Modders, and Admins who made this possible.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X