X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE3 at TG

When and where baby?!

Re: ACE3 at TG

What's an Ace and why do we want three of them? ;)

Comment

You let me down Noya... my heart is broken

https://twitter.com/ACE3Mod/status/598245150092038144

Comment

Lol. One thing I love about the Arma community: they look at a game notorious for its complex, nearly arcane, controls and think "you know what would make this better? MORE controls and menus!" :)

In all seriousness I messed around with the beta release last month. It's got potential. I think I'll want to see how easy it is to turn on and off parts of it.

Comment

That new medical system is a doozy, yikes.

Comment

[MENTION=109039]Noyava[/MENTION] . . . what are you saying you DON'T like left Cntl + Space + random key you selected to be the critical one that initiates this action + Spin around in your chair three times + yell into the mic "ENGAGE" . . . . .come on man . . . that's "fun" . . . . . LMAO

I'd be psyched with excellent squad movement, good 3D Enemy call-outs and tight fire-team teamwork . . . for starters . . . . ;-) . . . it IS good to see us getting there (awesome stuff this last Tuesday teams).

Solo

Comment

I would welcome ace 3. But I dont know anything about it at this point, aside from it being the successor to Ace 2.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

[MENTION=54889]solo[/MENTION]. - I think I'll just hire someone to play for me. Seems like the way to go! :)

Comment

Noyava . . . we're kicking it. Tuesday was Awesome. Good team play and even the new guys were right there. Good stuff. Just wish I had more time (like in the old days . . . ah, the good old days . . maybe 6 months ago - lol).

But if you're going to hire someone . . make sure they know "G" vs. "I" . . . just sayin . . .

Comment

I am happy we are in a place where we can disucss this publicly without people jumping in and pointing fingers at administration for not bending to their demands.

Those were difficult times.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Ace has all the bells ,whistles and shiny things that attracts some and makes others wince in pain. It started many painful times here in Arma ll between the gotta have it and the vanilla groups, hopefully this new crop of players and admins can come to more peaceful concensus on what to do with it in Arma lll. I can play with it but prefer not to, is as much as I will add to that conversation.

Comment

Holy **** Chief, you're 73?! I could be your son. :)

Hope alls well with you Chief, and rest of the boys at ARMA-verse.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Thanks Low, doing good. Just taking a break from gaming, now it's yard work and the never ending honey Do list. Also, I was nowhere near your mother, ever!!

Comment

I too have to get the garden done at the new place. I'll be relocating at the end of the month. I too would like to game but just don't have the time these days. My mother is visiting soon, I'll tell her you said hello. hahaha

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Sooo... if ACE3 did exist... what portion of it do you think Garthra might be interested in?

I tried installing this and Norton flagged, and removed, many of the ace files... anyone else have this problem?
                              The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X