This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday -Operation Dragnet - Testing Evolution

On Saturday we are going to need all hands on deck to run a very populated server as we host Evolution for a good test run.

Operation Dragnet is where we set up the server with TG leadership and cast the widest net possible to show as many new players as possible how we game.

Evolution looks like a very tough mission from my first look at it and we should need a lot of players coordinating to take on the large objectives.

Im going to get the mission started as soon as I can on Sat which should be around noon EST. 5pm zulu. Otherwise Im sure another admin may start it up.

Join us for a fun Sat with what loojs like a very slick mission that has some different types of features than we usually run.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Saturday -Operation Dragnet - Testing Evolution

Kolmain released the 1.0 stable version. I will edit it to our liking and submit again. I am in this. I can lead this op at CO or SL level.

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
      On Saturday we are going to need all hands on deck to run a very populated server as we host Evolution for a good test run.

Operation Dragnet is where we set up the server with TG leadership and cast the widest net possible to show as many new players as possible how we game.

Evolution looks like a very tough mission from my first look at it and we should need a lot of players coordinating to take on the large objectives.

Im going to get the mission started as soon as I can on Sat which should be around noon EST. 5pm zulu. Otherwise Im sure another admin may start it up.

Join us for a fun Sat with what loojs like a very slick mission that has some different types of features than we usually run.
      Thanks Unkl! I'll let the peeps over at BIF know as well. Will your server have a headless client?

Comment

HC is unknown atm. If I win the time lottery between now & then it could happen.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

HC is unknown atm. If I win the time lottery between now & then it could happen.
          If you need help setting it up, lmk. It's just a quick config edit and you need to run another .exe as -client.

Comment

Thanks. Its just time at being at the right computer. Updating the right instance...ect
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

The latest stable released was slightly modifed by B and myself for play today. The server has been set up to allow persistence today for this event and voted admins have been disabled to ensure the mission will continue as planned.

Being on TS is required for all leadership and pilot positions.

Headless client is configured and running.

Time to get playing!
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

We just took the First objective Finally!!!. Come on in and help us take the second town!

Comment

Just got home from work. Ill be jumping in here in a minute to check it out!
                  Dizlor

Comment

Just restarted the mission. Enemy AI were so exceptionally brutal we couldn't get anywhere with even 8 players. A few tweaks (Thanks Scotty) and the mission has reloaded.
                    |TG-189th| Unkl
                    ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Just restarted the mission. Enemy AI were so exceptionally brutal we couldn't get anywhere with even 8 players. A few tweaks (Thanks Scotty) and the mission has reloaded.
                      whoa... I thought you guys already dumbed it down before I joined. I leveled up twice by myself after I joined earlier... then it crashed. 1.1 has crashed the server more than once for me today.
                      Dizlor

Comment

Event completed. Thread closed. Use AAR thread for after actions or Mission Dev thread for mission issues.
                        |TG-189th| Unkl
                        ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X