We want a dedicated RHS day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We want a dedicated RHS day!

Jumped on to Tactical Tuesday last night and was excited to see another scripted Noyava run event.

However when I hobbled over to the arsenal it clicked that I never loaded any mods and my smile quickly turned into a frown then into uncontrollably raging and crying while banging my head against a stucko wall.

But in all seriousness can we please get back to using RHS for Tactical Tuesday? Or any day? I get sick of the MX series and like to go back to actual non-fantasy weapons and loadouts!

Re: We want a dedicated RHS day!

At this time we are going to be doing two modded events per month. These do not have to be on TacTues and the mods that can be used, can be changed per event based on what the mission maker used, there is no hard set and can be very flexible. The reason's why we do it this way is because we have learned from experience that while we are getting to know how to deal with them much easier they are still a barrier to the core ArmA 3 user's and there still need's to be core events where everyone can jump on and play with no restriction's. We need to continue to have core events like TacTues to help attract new player's to our type of teamwork and maturity. So there will be two modded events per month, mission makers are encouraged to open a discussion when planning modded event missions so that any issues or incompatibilities are identified early to ensure the mission works well.

Comment

No biggie, I just know I am not the only one talking about missing their weekly RHS fix, but you guys know what we want best!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty View Post
        No biggie, I just know I am not the only one talking about missing their weekly RHS fix, but you guys know what we want best!
        I'm not sure why the attitude seems to be slapped on with a butter knife in this thread here. Instead of thinly veiled accusations and rhetoric, how about you catch me in TS and we can have a civil chat regarding how you perceive the admin team.

I'll be very happy to explain the very recent history we have just had with mods over the last few months, the effect it had on our player counts and the reasoning behind our current focus on vanilla. There has been a very healthy uptake in players joining us on the vanilla server (Arma 3 is on sale right now, Marksman DLC has got amazing new features) and using our numbers to capitalize on that is important after a slow spring. You may have noticed this at work. Not only that but now Insurgency is enticing a lot of TG folk to join us for some games as they get reacquainted with an A3 that has a wealth of content they have not tried in a mission that allows for a relaxed space to explore this content.

There is not much doubt that there may very well be more room and resources available at a later date for some really cool and fun mod content. It's just, for a more reasons than I've given here, something we are putting on the back burner for at least the next couple of months. But hey, it's exciting and fast moving times...so I really hate to say..."this is the rule for X amount of time". So, there is a lot A LOT of consideration going into the decision.

We are totally glad that you would express your desire for more content...100% cool. But please don't make the mistake of thinking that admins take the time out of their gaming to set up and run events with no regard for what is required.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

No mincing words, no reading between the lines, no misunderstandings and no hard feelings. Not the normal internet way, what an adult and novel approach.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X