Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tactical Gamer University - What courses for ArmA 3 do you need now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer University - What courses for ArmA 3 do you need now?

Guys before I schedule another course I want to make sure that we are making the best use of our time. Let us know which courses you require, and by that I also mean which ones you would make time for if they were offered in the next month or so.
    Basic Infantry - basics of Individual Movements, Roles and Tactics of a 4 man Fire Team
    11.76%
    Advanced Infantry - Advanced Roles, Squads (structure, movements, maneuver), MOUT Intro
    23.53%
    Basic Leadership - Squad Leading
    41.18%
    MOUT - Military Operations in Urban Terrain
    23.53%

The poll is expired.

|TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Tactical Gamer University - What courses for ArmA 3 do you need now?

Oooh, I made a mistake. Basic Leadership is Fire Team leadership (which dovetails with Squad leadership since you report to a squad leader)...advanced is more squad focused (which dovetails with platoon leadership). However, you can't take back your vote now! :icon_razz
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

E) All of the above!

:D
      "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Interesting results. I wonder how many new players we have played with this week that either have not visited the forums yet or have not decided to post yet would still be interested in Basic infantry. I'm just thinking maybe I should post up that first and commit to doing a series of all these courses in order over the next month and half.

Plus, just saying, I'm looking for instructors who would be willing to learn this material well enough to take some of the teaching burden. So those of you who feel you already have this down may consider joining in if your interested in being a TGU Instructor.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

*thumbs up* You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Unkl again.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Scheduling Basic Infantry for next week. What day is best? I'm thinking Fri Jul 3 eve EST?
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X