Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCC Sunday July 12 1900 Zulu (3pm new york)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] MCC Sunday July 12 1900 Zulu (3pm new york)

This Sunday Jump on Server One for some fun MCC action exact details will be decided day of, but the focus will be CQB in Urban environment, hope to catch a lot of you out there and maybe see some people take a whirl at leading throughout the day.

Connor

Re: MCC Sunday July 12 1900 Zulu (3pm new york)

Sounds good, I'll be there.

Thanks!

Comment

I'll be there as well, ready to go!

Let us TG'ers try and shoot for a big turn out; the more people we get on server, the more that will join.
      "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

You know it's supposed to be crazy hot & humid this afternoon so 3pm my time sitting down here in the basement sounds awesome!
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Ditto in Chicago including possible heavy thunderstorms . . . so as long as I don't lose power . . .internet . . . . windows or the roof . . . count me in!!!

UPDATE - You make plans and God laughs. Solo will be taking the Sthil 66 and 88 and heading to a buddies to reduce the 2.5' Oak that has elected to release itself from it's roots in his back yard (no house or shed hit - so that's a plus) but it will preclude me from attending today. Looks like I'll be IN that humid weather sweating my #$%& off. Good thing I love chainsaw play time.

Enjoy team, take lots of video. See you all soon.

Solo
          Last edited by MadSoloSniper; 07-12-2015, 12:03 PM. Reason: Change of plans

Comment

Oh... It appears that I'm insane. Yesterday, I thought it was today. Around 2pm my time (CST Wisconsin), I looked for everyone on the server and thought to myself, "WTF?"

I just now realize that today is indeed Sunday.

I guess being sick makes you slightly insane. Anyways, I'll see about recording some. I know the plan is CQB MOUT, but maybe, hopefully, there's a chance I can fly CAS in a Wipeout. Flying on standby for two hours is well worth it for me if I get the chance to annihilate an entire block (as demonstrated here).
            Last edited by Hummel; 07-12-2015, 01:31 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Excluding any unscheduled Honney Doo List (Fingers are Crossed) I am planning to show up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X