Finally Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Back

Hey guys just wanted to say that I have been on a big hiatus on this community and I plan to return between school , and work it has been to hectic to play arma so Im blowing the dust away from arma and will be dropping by more often

Re: Finally Back

welcome back

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

It will be good to see you again.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Who is this character? eh? :row__645:

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Liquid it's great to see you back. I just came back to ARMA after a long BF4 stint too.

Your timing is great. The server has been rocking the past 3-4 weeks with up to 25 people on at times. We've been playing Insurgency. An infantry based persistent mission that has just been excellent in facilitating new players and a nice jump on and fight playstyle that is so often missing in ARMA. Hope to see you soon. I'll be on tonight !
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Hey guys, after a long hiatus I'm finally done with grad school and thought I'd say hi. Then I noticed you've all moved onto Arms 3, but I only have 2, so maybe I'll play some PR in the meanwhile.

It's been a looooong time!
              "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
              -Einstein

Comment

Hi Zil,

Glad to see you back. Congrats on finishing grad school.

Do yourself a favor and pick up ARMA III. We are seeing a surge in new players and server traffic over the last few weeks. That and excellent leadership from the GO, admins and server regulars are making the ARMA III server the place to be a TG. Take a look at some of the Tac Tuesday and other assorted AAR's. Hope to see you soon.

Also...read up on the upcoming title Squad. The title is being developed by the former PR dev team and should be a big hit here at TG.
                sigpic
                |TG-1st|Grunt
                ARMA Admin (retired)
                Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Hiatus' are fun, but so is Arma.
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server