Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Team TvT Server

Shout out!

Hey TG, [MENTION=38102]Unkl[/MENTION] has come up with something that I find personally compelling. A small squad tactical 3 faction CTF that pits your team against an opposing squad and an A.I. force tasked with defending the prime objective. This is crawl on your belly intense as you search for the flag ever mindful that the hunter is also the hunted. I play tested this with Unkl over the weekend and he has left it up for our amusement.

Consider the gauntlet has been thrown.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Small Team TvT Server

Thanks Bronco. I've linked to the mission dev thread HERE. I'm still looking for a snazzy name for this mission and very open to suggestions.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Call it ----- " UNK'S OK CORRAL" . It will be the next Dayz craze. lol

Comment

We are flying and shooting from helicopters right now! New mission called "The Package". Best of 3 rounds to steal a truck and get it to your destination. 6 possible places the truck could be. 168 possible destinations. UAV support and some fast cars should help you catch up when the "bad guys" get the truck first! More about this mission soon...but join and see.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Shot two guys off the skids seats of an enemy little bird while flying through the air on our own. Best feeling ever :)

Thanks [MENTION=115914]intel64gamer[/MENTION] for his excellent flying that kept the target right were I needed it. Also thanks to my backpack for holding the 800 rounds I needed! :)

Comment

For quick info....I've updated The Package so that there is a beacon on the target truck. It is only activated when the truck moves and is accurate to 1km only. I'll post a full description of that mission soon. However, it is a lot of fun to chase down a truck full of players from a helo indeed.
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Later today maybe in a couple of hours from now...lets get those helo's spooled up and lets go hunting truck thieves! I wanna play The Package and I hope you can join in!

edit: delayed....barg work
              Last edited by Unkl; 08-15-2015, 03:34 PM.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Barg work??

Comment

*Barge Work

Comment

Bummer indeed. But vaca starts again today :) I'll be looking for this game asap. In the meantime, working on the weapon cache system for the Insurgency mission.
                    |TG-189th| Unkl
                    ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X