Amazing Insurgency missions tonight.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Insurgency missions tonight.

We had about 25 people on at one point and there was a lot of good pubbie play.

Thanks alot for the good times.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: Amazing Insurgency missions tonight.

I tend to snag screenshots here and there and this is one i thought was nice.

But yes today had a good game that fight for pyrgos was quite something ].

Comment

Wish I could've stayed on later. I had lots of fun rocking the AR ( a role I don't play as much as I should) and crewing the Marshall while supporting the infantry.

Apologies again to the infantry I mowed down with friendly fire. I swear there were enemies just prior to your arrival on that position. I had thermals up and had just engaged that position just a couple minutes prior to your arrival. One soldier didn't have a backpack and I opened up in error. I'll work on my PID skills going forward.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

It was an awesome night for the Insurgency server, and the random strangers we had were of the best type: team-players.

Really great time.
        "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X