A question about requirements for playing Arma 3 on TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about requirements for playing Arma 3 on TG

I'm back after 2 years of absence, where can I find the list of add-ons (play with six?) that I need to install in order to play on the TG servers. Thanks guys!

Re: A question about requirements for playing Arma 3 on TG

99% of the time we don't use any add-ons or mods at all! All you need to do it jump on the server (and TS if you like) and start enjoying some Arma! Most nights there are people on either the Insurgency (persistent coop mission) server or Server 1 (wide variety of Coop missions).

Occasionally we have special events that use mods, which vary by event. List are posted in advance to give people time to download mods.

Comment

Good to see you back...Hop on tonight...I'll be there !
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by zvag View Post
        I'm back after 2 years of absence, where can I find the list of add-ons (play with six?) that I need to install in order to play on the TG servers. Thanks guys!
        Awesome seeing you previous Arma-game guys on the server; always nice to have people that subscribe to TG's style. Welcome back!
        "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X