Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.52 patch gave crazy good fps...

on low-spec PC's.

Before the patch I was getting around 25-30 fps inside a mission area on the often played Enemy Assault mission, now I got 60 fps as I halo'd in there. the memory allocator got patched so that seemed to have done a lot... I also heard their next patch may bring even better fixes, or so they say. I just wanted to let people know about this, especially us with worse PC's :)
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Re: 1.52 patch gave crazy good fps...

i've hardly played since the patch. Now i'm looking forward to testing it out some more!

Comment

Now I feel like getting the game up and running again.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I am of course not promising miracles, there's a lot of factors involved... I tested on mission start all by myself in the server. number of players and mission time affects a lot, but there's still an improvement on that too, but there won't be 60 fps in kavala with AI :)
        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Since updating to 1.52 none of my DLC works, at all. Shows on screen as whited out when trying to join the TG server. Win10 but it was working fine before the patch.

EDIT: Resolved by uninstalling dlc and verifying files. Just in case anyone else encounters this.
          Last edited by Wicks; 10-04-2015, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xorilliz View Post
            on low-spec PC's.

Before the patch I was getting around 25-30 fps inside a mission area on the often played Enemy Assault mission, now I got 60 fps as I halo'd in there. the memory allocator got patched so that seemed to have done a lot... I also heard their next patch may bring even better fixes, or so they say. I just wanted to let people know about this, especially us with worse PC's :)
            WTF!... Sold!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X