Some technical questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some technical questions.

I haven't been able to play because my present system barely runs Squad , X-Plane 10 and ArmA3 on low-med settings, giving me about 10-20 FPS (by FRAPS) It's a "box store" special c/w integrated graphics I bought in a panic when my old gaming system died and I needed something in a hurry for work.

So I took the plunge and am now waiting for my new build to be finished and I think the i7-4790 CPU and GTX 970 on Z97-G45 MB should do it. It's promised about the end of the month or sooner if all the parts arrive.

So.. I was wondering where I'd find information on:

ArmA3 Server IP's
    TS3 configurations.

Txs
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Some technical questions.

TG Arma Rules

Insurgency Server (on temporary mod config for a test atm)

TeamSpeak Info
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Txs Unkl..some reading to do as well I see..:D
      [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you back in game Beer. It's been a while. I run the GTX970. ARMA is a beast but this card handles it for the most part. Occasionally I'll get some slowdowns but that's usually more about the mission or the scripting than the card.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed