Videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos

Hey all i have been playing with the battlfield and Arma crowd or a few weeks and i just stared a youtube channel no videos yet but i was wondering if i can record on your servers from time to time to get some footege for my channel probly tuesday and onwords after my track ir 5 arrives as it will mostly be arma 3 footage to start with just wanted your ok with it first its your home so i just wanna respect any rules you have on it
    sigpic

Re: Videos

Frodo, thank you for asking. Typically, as a courtesy, a player will announce that they plan to record the potential mission and if no one objects, then have at it.

Assuming administration hasn't put a different policy in place that I am not aware of.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

awesome ill be sure to let them know before hand thanks mate
      sigpic

Comment

Curious, is this via Twitch or something else? My lack of knowledge in this area is disturbing...

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

just desktop recording then uploading to youtube
          want to get some tactical tuesday fottage if possible stillwaiting on my track ir 5 to arrive should be tomorrow
          sigpic

Comment

Hey DrunkFrodo, good to see you on our forums. As per THIS THREAD you can see the Guidelines for Live Streaming which kinda apply for recording as you might think.
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            Dean of Tactical Gamer University
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

yeah i saw that problem is im highly dyslexic and it would take me a good week to read all that text =/ so i thought id just ask right up front makes things easyer for my fuzzy little head to work out lol
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X