Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do i need to play TG

Hey Ya'll

I've had Arma 3 for over a year, and i still haven't played it. Got it installed on a shiny SSD, what do I need to play TG, or any other modes popular at TG? Exile? KotH?

Lemme know

See ya'll
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: What do i need to play TG

For any of our Arma 3 servers all you need is the base game no mods are required.

The IP's for our two servers are

Custom Coop - 208.43.76.154:2333

Insurgency 208.43.76.154:2363

Comment

Welcome, Sir Nerd,

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Are there any mods that are reccomended client side? I remember Shac Tac HUD being used back in the Arma2 days and such.
        |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
          Are there any mods that are reccomended client side? I remember Shac Tac HUD being used back in the Arma2 days and such.
          There are no required mods for either of the servers which run persistently. We do have modded events on occasion, however, and those events usually involve TFR, CBA, and a map or skin pack.

Regards,

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Glad to see your name again Sir-Nerd. We always keep our information in the TG Arma Rules Thread - Start Here
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            Dean of Tactical Gamer University
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Welcome back Nerd. I think you'll like where we are at with TG Arma these days. Tuesdays are a good night as we run Tactical Tuesday pick up games. Most of the regulars make an appearance each week. Other nights are hit and miss with other players but usually you can find at least one or two on at a time. I look forward to seeing you soon.

PS...The insurgency server is great for easy fast pick up play. It's a persistent mission with the goal of clearing territory of insurgent forces. It's running all the time so if you come alone you can kit up as a recon and gather intel or pair up with existing players in mostly small unit small arms action. It's a great bridge for players who have not been to TG before and also a good mission for those who do play here a bit.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Sir-Nerd View Post
                Hey Ya'll

I've had Arma 3 for over a year, and i still haven't played it. Got it installed on a shiny SSD, what do I need to play TG, or any other modes popular at TG? Exile? KotH?

Lemme know

See ya'll
                Welcome back.

Don't forget to check out Squad!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed