Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] TG ArmA - Supporting Members make it possible

Hello ArmA fans,

For those of you who have our Tactical Gamer - Armed Assault forums in your subscription list I'm posting this notification of the most recent Announcement regarding an appeal for support for Tactical Gamer.

A hard look at what we offer for TG ArmA as far as server resources is in order. I will be posting soon and requesting your input and support for the way ahead. Expect a poll soon which will request private responses so that we can determine what we can/should be providing regarding running instances of TG ArmA.

We will be moving our game server to a new location ASAP which doesn't make a big change to the players except those of you who connect via remote and directly to the IP. I expect a little hiccup in the server down time. I'll keep you informed as to what changes may affect our players.

Please consider in the meantime, and while the poll is posted, what TG means to you and what we can do best to provide resources to keep this special, mature and respectful niche on the internet going and growing.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: TG ArmA - Supporting Members make it possible

I fully implore all of my peers in the ARMA pocket of TG to consider kicking even 5 dollars to our worthy community if possible.

As UNKL so perfectly put it, think about what this community means to you. Think about how many places you may have visited before you found somewhere like TG and the positive and respectful environment within. This community is worth your donation if only for the fact that it will DIRECTLY affect your experience.

Help us re-enforce the foundation of the community by honoring its existence. Donate a few bucks or grab a supporting membership and be rewarded with the thanks of your peers and your own gratification at knowing you helped keep TG alive.

This has been brought up from time to time, but I will vocalize it for those who may be new.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Re upped my Supporting membership today. Good post...I would be lost without TG.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

OK,Ok...Now let go my arm!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
          OK,Ok...Now let go my arm!!!

Hope to see you on the battlefield soon, Chief.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I have supported TG for a few years, and I can say from past experience that it's well worth the effort. I encourage everyone to support the community here if they can.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
            "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

What!??! I don't get too mooch anymore??? Where is my free server, my free Team speak, my free ARMA, my free college education....oh wait...sorry, suffered from entitlement attack. :) I suppose I need to rejoin. *sigh* the effort this requires is tiring, I must repose upon my mattress! Does supporting membership still come with 401K?

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

I think the 401K is out. Free beer Cuzie is included. I hear, might just be a rumor. Or more likely a blatant lie I just made up right here. Should I have waited to tell you it was lie until after you subscribed? Maybe...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X