Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How on earth do you find time to play now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How on earth do you find time to play now?

I've yet to find any time to play Squad (and when I do the servers packed) , and I've only managed a couple of forays into ArmA3 online. I have managed a few hours trying to figure out IFR approaches in X-Plane in a putting along Cessna 170 but other than that , my times being gobbled up with Xmas shopping , company , gatherings and all the other mundane daily chores. :madsmile:

I always thought semi-retirement meant LOTS of free time to enjoy you chosen hobbies/activities..HAH!! It's a LIE!! :icon8:

The one gleaming light on the horizon is that Dec 17 is my last day in the office until after the New Year and the 19th (AFAIK) is the last social gathering we're booked for. :row__586:
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: How on earth do you find time to play now?

I've found that being an anti-social misanthrope has really opened my gaming schedule. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Noyava View Post
      I've found that being an anti-social misanthrope has really opened my gaming schedule. :/
      We may yet to have more things in common, Noyava. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

You may be a friendly firing, face bouncing, grenade tossing, drunken driver... But no one can accuse you of being inaccurate.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
          You may be a friendly firing, face bouncing, grenade tossing, drunken driver... But no one can accuse you of being inaccurate.
          I have no idea how this relates to the topic at hand, but I'll take any compliment I can get. Thanks! :)

Comment

I have no idea how this relates to the topic at hand, but I'll take any compliment I can get. Thanks! :)
            =)

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Having a GF that understands my "passions" and forgives me my lack of sleep forays (that include ArmA as well . . . wink). . . . . helps if you don't mind not sleeping for days at a time.

"where's the CO??? . . . . look under Noyava's Vic-1 . . . . . . oh, there he is"

:-)

Comment

does she have a sister?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I wish . . . I'd date her too . . .lol

Hope to be back soon and see you all in game soon. . . . Noyava gets to have all the fun (and Connor and the rest of you guys too . . . . sigh).

Solo

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X