• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Tactical Tuesday RHS Special Event Tuesday 1/5/2016

Tactical Tuesday RHS Special

Tuesday January 5th starting at 1:00 Central to 10:00 PM Central Time

Where: TacticalGamer.com Coop Missions Server

Mods:

The mission for the event will be pre-tested (don't cry when we use the server for that lol). This will ensure no surprises this time! We will be ready.
    Will YOU be ready??
    Last edited by Unkl; 12-31-2015, 08:01 AM.

Re: Tactical Tuesday RHS Special Event Tuesday 1/5/2016

Could I make a request? If RHS updates their mod on the same day as the event, could TG just use the current (pre-update) for that event? That mod is too large to update quickly. I have a good connection but couldn't get a fast download from their servers to get updated in time to play. Seems like it wouldn't hurt the event to just stay on a stable version to play, then everyone can update afterwards for the following week. Thanks!

Comment

I'm going to make a Swifty Repo for his event shortly. I have one for generic Tactical Gamer and I'll create one for Conner event shortly.

EDIT: If you don't know what Swifty is, don't ask, a post coming shortly will explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by Super64 View Post
        Could I make a request? If RHS updates their mod on the same day as the event, could TG just use the current (pre-update) for that event? That mod is too large to update quickly. I have a good connection but couldn't get a fast download from their servers to get updated in time to play. Seems like it wouldn't hurt the event to just stay on a stable version to play, then everyone can update afterwards for the following week. Thanks!
        I was able to Torrent both files in about ten minutes, the direct downloads are horrendous with good reason.

Glad to see Rabbit is assisting with a way to manage mods centrally, outside of the Launcher.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Swifty Repo up: smcc.escapedrabbit.com

Comment

Originally posted by Super64 View Post
            I can guarantee that the server will not update regardless of what happens in this week with RHS.
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            Dean of Tactical Gamer University
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
              I can guarantee that the server will not update regardless of what happens in this week with RHS.
              can we get mod version numbers that will be used so I don't end up on the event with the wrong version? I'll be downloading late..

looking forward to join in for some rhs and tfr action 1-2 hours after it starts or so
              - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=52868]Xorilliz[/MENTION] - Added version information to the first post.
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                ArmA 3 Game Officer
                Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                189th Infantry Brigade Member
                SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

This is pretty early to what the usual starting times are

Comment

I'll be popping in some time after 1600 CST

Comment

Originally posted by [TG] Redhead View Post
                      This is pretty early to what the usual starting times are
                      Red, join in whenever you can. We will be playing all day. Just starting early, not stopping early :)

Comment

I would call it the EU apprecation day for people like me :). Your "usual" events start 2-3 am in the night over here. The player count is pretty equal during the entire event time on tuesdays that I know of so people can join in when they like
                        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

I'll be on this evening after dinner in CST! Mods are ready.

Comment

im in...downloaded so late last time I didn't have a chance to join a proper mission. I should be on by 6 p.m. eastern.
                            sigpic
                            |TG-1st|Grunt
                            ARMA Admin (retired)
                            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I had a blast last night guys! Great event. Even though im pretty quiet in-game, it's only because im watching and learning how things are done at TG. It's fun stuff just being on a fire team and following our leader as we clear buildings. Looking forward to next Tuesday already!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X