No announcement yet.

Joint Ops Preparation FRIDAY NIGHT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Joint Ops Preparation FRIDAY NIGHT!

I will be on this evening to assist anyone who is still not sure how to setup the mods. It is easy, takes maybe five minues.

Please have the following things figured out.

1. Steam ID and Password - verify these, it is possible you havent had to think about them since you installed steam.
    2. A microphone - it helps to converse if possible, but I will help any and all who need it.
    3. At least 30 minutes, though it will probably take 5.

I will have a screen sharing application on standby and am happy to watch your screen while we walk through this, if you are comfortable with a demonstration, then I can take control and show you in steam and on the arma launcher how to create the presets too.

Hope to see some of you this evening.

Regards,

Link to sign up -> http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...2016-1900-Zulu

Link to Discussion Thread -> http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...-Thread-Jan-31

UNKLs video demo (Thanks again)

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: Joint Ops Preparation FRIDAY NIGHT!

Dimi,

Have they been updated or are they still the same versions in the Swifty repo? . . . those I have . . . :-)

Thanks,

Solo

Comment

I don't know, keeping swifty up to date is not something I am involved in.

The Steam Collections link is up to date, I have not restricted versions and the mission play well. There have been small incremental updates to each mod but nothing that is game changing in the last month.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Might as well use Steam as I will ensure the server is updated from Steam Workshop prior the event.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X