Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few Photos of TG ARMA I think you should see! This is Tactical Gamer ARMA 3!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] A few Photos of TG ARMA I think you should see! This is Tactical Gamer ARMA 3!

When I first arrived at TG in the fall of 2005, BF2 had just been released and the gaming world was in the midst of a kind of revolution. A movement into a more organized and easily accessible platform from which we could all collaborate. I remember playing PR when it was a .3 release and I remember a member mentioning this community called Tactical Gamer. The rest is history after I discovered the realism genre of FPS gaming, now I am a mission developer for ARMA and I release my content exclusively for TG. One of the lesser known truths about Armed Assault is that almost all of our missions are hand made from the ground up, by a few members of the community. We do our best to deliver content in a timely manner so as to keep the players, and ourselves, satisfied. The feedback we recieve from those successes is then used to create missions that balance strategic and tactical complexity with entertainment.

These are a few screenshots I have been collecting for the last year or so of our adventures. Have a look see to get a feel for the enviornment we enjoy on a nightly basis. Our game is a constant source of community collaboration and teamwork, there are virtually no games where we are not All working towards the same goal. From the three man games straight up to the platoon level or Cross Community Company level missions that we engage in, it is mutual interest, respect and dedication that solidifies our cohesiveness in game.

Have a look and please stop by any time, we're always happy to help fellow Tactical Gamers.

TACTICALGAMER ARMA ALBUM WITH DESCRIPTIONS AND TITLES!
    Last edited by Dimitrius; 02-10-2016, 12:00 PM. Reason: Forgot the link, doh!

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: A few Photos of TG ARMA I think you should see! This is Tactical Gamer ARMA 3!

Great photos and a slice of TG ArmA! Any of you TG players who have not tried ArmA yet, give it a shot! TG ArmA was my introduction to TG, and they are a very welcoming bunch.
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Re: A few Photos of TG ARMA I think you should see! This is Tactical Gamer ARMA 3!

Awesome pics...so glad to see my name in many of them.

Much credit is due to our peer leaders. Without leadership ARMA is just a sandbox and the quality leadership at TG makes our TG ARMA what it is. We've got great admins, great platoon and squad leads leading great fire teams leading great squads filled with excellent soldiers. Up and down the line it's what we as players bring to the table that make TG ARMA what it is.

But...the mission makers and those who lead most often to deserve a hell of a big nod of thanks and recognition. Thanks Dimi for posting this.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I have played many single player computer/video games over the years but Arma is still the only multiplayer that I have ever played , the people and the missions kept me in the game and here at TG. Thanks Dimi, for the visual reminder of why that is.

Comment

I like the screenshots on the modded maps. You caught me as an AR without a helmet looking in my inventory on screenshot Convoy232 while on covering duty with the m249. I had the best spot there: I set my bipod down on the car's front and suppress, I get shot, I heal at the Medical car which I had my bipod placed on, repeat. ;)
          - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

I hate to say it but Beauty 22 is me in an AH-9 chasing a enemy fast mover... It later slammed into the salt flats.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow_jet View Post
              I hate to say it but Beauty 22 is me in an AH-9 chasing a enemy fast mover... It later slammed into the salt flats.
              While I can fly, I am obviously not entirely familiar with our air assets lol.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I got mentioned ! (I am the tiny dot on the horizon woot!)*head swelling* Must go tell wife!

Must spread rep Dimi sorry....
                Last edited by experiment626; 02-16-2016, 02:02 AM. Reason: That didnt come out right....

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

These pictures make me miss playing with you guys in Arma so much. I need to make some time for Arma again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X