Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

Hi guys, my name is Pats76, I come from TGs planetside2 branch, I saw that Arma3 was on sale for 50% Is the sale price worth it(in your guys opinion, I have watched a few clips on youtube) Is the game easy to get into, would a microphone be required to come to this Branch of TG? Thanks for your time, Pats76

Re: Questions

I paid full price and would now have paid double that kno wing how gr eat the experience has been. It has a learning curve but, the basics are easy. I started with TG and the guy's are very willing to help you learn. Mic is not required but I would recommend you get one as it makes things much better. We also recommend a mod called Task Force Radio which is now available on steam. It makes communications much better. Look forward to seeing you in game. If you see me hit me up I can help get you started
    May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
    -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Pats, welcome to the ARMA community! It is absolutely worth the price.

Highly recommend a microphone, we use radios and direct chat. It is not required, but it helps us communicate effectively.

Look forward to seeing you, let me know if you have any questions, we're all happy to help.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Thanks guys! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed