Tactical Tuesday - April 19 - Mod Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Tactical Tuesday - April 19 - Mod Event

NATO and CSAT will be battling on Porquerolles Island. Logistics are a bit different on this end of the Mediterranean, so instead of MX Rifles NATO forces will be armed with a variety of AR15 weapons. The CSAT unit is armed with surplus Russian AK weaponry.

Mod List:

Steam Mod Collection:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/unkl/my...s&appid=107410

Re: Tactical Tuesday - April 19 - Mod Event

Looking forward to it.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I should be dropping in this evening!

Comment

It seems that since the last update of "NIArms Minimi LMGs", you have to subscribe to "HLC M60 Pack" to be able to run it.
        Anyone else got the same dependencies message?
        |MPL TRACE|

Comment

Yeah, looks like the mod maker changed the system on me over night :/

Either going to add the M60 pack or remove the other. Waiting to hear which choose the Game Officer wants as that work falls on him as maintainer of the server.

Comment

I've adjusted the collection this morning. It will include the LMG and the M60 just to be safe. I still need to get home to download the mods and upload them to the server for our test.
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            Dean of Tactical Gamer University
            189th Infantry Brigade Member
            SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

What is the mission or scenario?

Comment

Missions will be Zues enabled real time missions. So NATO forces will be battling CSAT across the island through out the day. There are a number of neat little Forts and isolated compounds that will be the site of commando style raids. And I'm sure we'll get around to assaulting the main town at some point as well.

Comment

Additional Intel:

NATO forces will be landing on the East end of the island. Three CSAT Strong Points have been identified that will need to be captured before NATO can advance further west and capture the town.

Fort Ironmask. Situated on the north coast. Possibly vulnerable to a coastal assault.

Fort Repentance. A Radar dome at this facility. Removal of this will allow NATO air superiority to bring in additional supplies and heavy weapons.

The Watchtower. Holds the southern end of the island. Has excellent overwatch of the eastern plains.

Comment

I've had a looong last two days.

Really looking forward to this, Noyava.

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Yet another update, new dependencies are "NIArms M60 GPMGs" and "NIArms Core".
                      I hope this is the last one before Tuesday :)
                      |MPL TRACE|

Comment

:(

I'll try to get the collection updated with any new dependancies tomorrow morning. Below is an explanation from the mod maker why the name change is happening:

[S2] Still A Lime wrote:
                        The short answer (and I suspect I'll be asked a few million times before tuesdays already0-
                        The Publishing tool is refusing to update the old versions of these mods specifically. No idea why, no explanation seems forthcoming, it's just whats happening.. and rather than have the SW versions never change (which would suck), I'm recreating them so I can keep updating them.

Comment

Originally posted by MPL TRACE View Post
                          Yet another update, new dependencies are "NIArms M60 GPMGs" and "NIArms Core".
                          I hope this is the last one before Tuesday :)
                          you jinx it trace. NIarms AK and G3 Rifles are required for HLC CSAT weapon replacement... -.-

Comment

I have decided to pull all the weapon packs and CSAT Replacement mods from the event tomorrow. We will be using vanilla assets on the new island. With the weapon mods in such flux, and no guarantee they wont change again overnight, this is the best option for having an event tomorrow.

Updated Mod list:
                            CBA_A3
                            Task Force Radio
                            Porquerolles Island

Once HLC is fully converted to NI Arms (or whatever) then perhaps we can use them in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Comment

No worries at all Noyava, the effort is recognized.

Such constant mod updates are a risk, but I think everyone who signed up understands that the nature of our modded events transcends mere weapon models.

Good job on keeping up.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X