Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing CUP Terrains & ALiVE

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=675771549

We tested out a new scenario on Zargabad yesterday. I've got a big big mission done from scratch on Sahrani this morning. Get on & play dang it!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Testing CUP Terrains & ALiVE

I'm pulling the CUP Terrains back off the server. Thanks for helping test it out this weekend. Those terrains run great and ALiVE is such a great tool to create missions with. Could easily churn out 20 missions in a week with the devs we have around here. And, they don't have to be full map clearing operations. My two examples this weekend were just to show what is possible. Anywho...on to the next test soon....
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

CUP Terrains is back on for at least today. Two additional missions are up:

Capture Sara
      Operation Tripwire
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Been playing the Alive Saharani mission. Good fun. Could use some player allowed FOB construction elements in order to preserve progress with low player count.

Have you considered allowing Alive Player Resupply to request airdrop and convoy deployment of static defenses and defensive Ai?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AymQUfawP4

Comment

Originally posted by CanaDave View Post
          Been playing the Alive Saharani mission. Good fun. Could use some player allowed FOB construction elements in order to preserve progress with low player count.

Have you considered allowing Alive Player Resupply to request airdrop and convoy deployment of static defenses and defensive Ai?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AymQUfawP4
          So far we have been adding in these elements via an Admin or Pathfinder using Zues. I believe I'd attempted to allow resupply with the modules but didn't quite get it right on that version. Will work more on it as we get used to ALiVE.
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
            So far we have been adding in these elements via an Admin or Pathfinder using Zues. I believe I'd attempted to allow resupply with the modules but didn't quite get it right on that version. Will work more on it as we get used to ALiVE.
            Cool. Messing around in the editor it works pretty nice. Need a Military Logistics Module and a Player Combat Logistics module synced to the Military Commander module and Military Placement for BLU_F. Have to limit Military Placement to a specific base to allow for just Logistics and not a BLU_F AI offensive all over the map... I think...(still learning about ALiVE).

It's pretty awesome (immersion wise) to see a convoy rolling in with supplies or a chopper land with some AI bots to man static guns. Not that I don't like Zeus... but I love immersion :)

Good to see TG moving this way. cheers!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X