Independence Day Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independence Day Project

I'm currently laying the plans for a video project to memorialize Independence Day (4th of July). If anyone would be interested in helping out, send me a pm. In the next week or so I'll have a list of specifics. The biggest thing I'll need is volunteers, which I can get shortly before recording.

Re: Independence Day Project

Message me any time I'm on TS. I'll help you.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I can help.
      - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Theme of the video is going to be "The Cost of Freedom". We'll be acting as Blufor. Video plot will go something as follows:

Civilian population comes under CSAT siege, and are forced to flee from violent aggression. One QRF rifle squad Blufor are dropped to secure a landing zone for a response force to be brought in via mass air transport (big birds, Hurons/Mohawks). After the squad is dropped, they almost instantly come under attack and after some minutes of fighting become surrounded and have to hold out until CAS arrives. After some hard fighting and casualities, CAS arrives and persuades CSAT to fall back, giving Blufor enough breathing space to put boots on ground. Roll credits.

No awkward voice acting required. Estimated helper count is 12-15, 8 minimum. I will update this thread as I plan more.

Comment

Happy to help anytime if needed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse