Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ArmA3 problems..missing vehicle classes..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA3 problems..missing vehicle classes..

Last night I tried downloading 3 or 4 SP missions and in each and everyone of them I received an error stating a particular vehicle class "no longer exits".

Here's the rpt file from one of them :
    21:13:42 Warning Message: steam\__cur_sp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item35.type: Vehicle class B_LSV_01_armed_F no longer exists
    21:13:42 Warning Message: steam\__cur_sp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item36.type: Vehicle class B_LSV_01_armed_F no longer exists
    21:13:42 Warning Message: steam\__cur_sp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item37.type: Vehicle class B_LSV_01_armed_F no longer exists
    21:13:42 Missing addons detected:
    21:13:42 A3_Soft_F_Exp_LSV_01
    21:13:42 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.A3_Soft_F_Exp_LSV_01

I did some further checking on these particular errors:

21:13:42 Warning Message: steam\__cur_sp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item35.type: Vehicle class B_LSV_01_armed_F no longer exists

and

Vehicle class B_T_Recon_M_F no longer exists

I searched the ArmA3 Class WiKi for "B_LSV_01_armed_F" and "B_T_Recon_M_F" and the search returned 0 results. I read that a while back BI changed their class naming protocol and am wondering if that's the problem or if these vehicles have been removed or are in an add on Steam didn't advise me about when I downloaded the scenario.

Help appreciated.

Txs
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: ArmA3 problems..missing vehicle classes..

You must have found missions that were made in the Development Branch version of the game, because those missing vehicles belong to the upcoming Apex expansion.
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Re: ArmA3 problems..missing vehicle classes..

Originally posted by Xorilliz View Post
      You must have found missions that were made in the Development Branch version of the game, because those missing vehicles belong to the upcoming Apex expansion.
      Ahhhh..that explains it. So after July 11 they should be good to go. Txs
      [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X