Running A Mission Tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running A Mission Tonight

After the last mission of this weeks Tactical Tuesday, I got an idea. An awful idea. Dredge got a wonderful, *awful* idea! I want to recreate a mission from the original Operation Flashpoint that my friends and I have played more times than we can count and have never been able to beat it. It's called "Lost Squad". Basically, a group hold up in a town having to defend against enemy forces. You will have to use limited assets, and proper planning in order to makes your position defensible. I will be running it as Zeus so I can keep the AI fair based on the number of players and maybe throw a curve ball or two.

Who would be interested? I'm thinking of doing this sometime after 1700 CST, depending on who is around.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Running A Mission Tonight

I just might be back in town in time, we shall see. Sounds like a good time!

Comment

Looks like a good challenge. I'm in!
      |MPL TRACE|

Comment

[MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION] did you run this mission? I have a similar one with a slight twist . . . would love to collaborate on the idea and run it someday soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSoloSniper View Post
          [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION] did you run this mission? I have a similar one with a slight twist . . . would love to collaborate on the idea and run it someday soon.
          Sort of. A bunch of peeps got off and I did it with 4-5 guys. I wanted to do it with more.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X