Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apex purchased through BI not showing in Steam.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apex purchased through BI not showing in Steam.

I pre purchased APex through BI (and PayPal). It isn't in my Steam account as far as I can see..Steam just wants me to buy it. In ArmA3 it wants me to buy it.

I've contacted BI and waiting for a reply but was wondering if anyone else had bought it through BI and been able to download it...any special procedures?

Txs
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Apex purchased through BI not showing in Steam.

Have you logged into bistudio's site, clicked your profile, selected purchases and clicked details on ArmA 3 Apex and activated the code you get there in Steam? If you do get a code and activate it, Apex should then automatically be detected in ArmA 3 and it will download, if not maybe try restart Steam or something.
    - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

you have to redeam through steam on the the BIS website, log in and look at purchase history. worked for me anyway I was having the same issue
      May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
      -- Gen. George S. Patton

|TG189th| Cody

Comment

Thank You !! Thank You !!

What a confusing meandering method..but I finally got it downloading. Me thinks , in the future , if they want to use Steam , by far the easiest thing to do is wait for it to appear on Steam and buy it there.

Anyway , it is downloading now .. thanks
        [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X