TvT Glory & Consequence II - DISCUSSION THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TvT Glory & Consequence II - DISCUSSION THREAD

This is the appropriate place for discussion, questions and such prior the event.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: TvT Glory & Consequence II - DISCUSSION THREAD

Well I have no doubt that we will see some more participation on the day of this event. I've double booked but already cancelled my other plans despite the bosses' wish.

It looks like [MENTION=36547]Dredge[/MENTION] and I will face off in the first mission each leading a team. Dredge, the first mission starts with NATO as defenders. AAF are attackers who are attempting to recover their Mora APC. You pick your side or we can "rock, paper, scissors" next time I see ya.

***WARNING*** The APC is being hidden in a building in which it is nearly impossible to extract the vehicle unless you destroy the building. You know where it is because a civilian AAF sympathizer has placed a homing beacon on it for you.

Remember, any team that destroys the vehicle will lose 100 points out of 200 and likely not be able to recover from the loss!

For the Bomb Defuse mission, leadership will be chosen later and hopefully prior the event so that a plan can be developed. Waiting for more sign ups!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I think I shall like to attack kind sir. May your effort be worthy of being in the history books! I look forward to our engagement on the battlefield and may the better man win. I shall provide no quarter, and if captured you will be treated with the same level of respect as any man in your command.

Sincerely
      Dredge AAF General, Commanding

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Are we a go today?
        sigpic

Canadjun, eh?

Comment

Fun games fellas, get up the AAR posts!
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X