This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Meets New - Discussion Thread

Please see the sign up thread to sign up.

|TG-Irr| Shoomfie has been selected as the mission leader. He will select which position he will lead from and which groups/assets he will use and we will update the roster upon his plan.

Questions and FRAGO go in this thread.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    [unit][conduct][volun][command]
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: Old Meets New - Discussion Thread

Standby, [MENTION=42812]Shoomfie[/MENTION] should be posting a FRAGO soon...
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Comment

CLASSIFIED:

BEGIN FRAGO

NAME: Operation Clean Green
      TIME: [REDACTED] *early morning
      DATE: [REDACTED]

SITUATION: Syndikat have been training and arming militia forces throughout Tanoa. The local Government has requested a Nato task force to assist with the growing tensions on the islands. Nato's task is to assist the local police with operations against the heavy armed militia.

MISSION: Syndikat have garrisoned old Japanese fortifications on Sosovu and Yasa island. Your mission is to land on both Islands, clear out the camps and verify our intel suggesting there is no AA threat from those locations.

EXECUTION: We will be launching a Heavy weapons assault on the compounds on Sosovu and Yasa Islands. As soon as aerial recon confirms no AA threat, we will be using off-shore and rotor-wing assets to eliminate visible targets. A small special forces team will act as a sweep to clear any hardened targets and provide eyes on the ground for support units.
      • Our heli crew [Codename: HADES-1] will utilize the blackfoot and move into the AO at their discretion and engage targets until SF team arrives, after which they will support the SF team. As needed for reinforcements: HADES may consider utilizing an AH-9 Pawnee, and a MH-9 Hummingbird, as needed.
      • The speedboat team [Codename: POSEIDON-1] will drop off the recon team once HADES has softened the beach-head on Sosovu (pending UAV Recon), then disengage, move off the coast and provide heavy fire support.
      • The SF team [Codename: ARTEMIS-1] will be tasked with clearing remaining bunkers and confirming destroyed positions. they will also call in fire missions to HADES and POSEIDON.

SERVICE SUPPORT: Our FOB is located on Tuvanaka Airbase. Repair, ammo, and fuel is located on base, and we will also receive any reinforcement from there. We have no indirect fire support, however we should be maintaining air superiority.

COMMAND/SIGNAL:
      • Command: ZUES
      • Special Forces team: ARTEMIS
      • Gunboat: POSEIDON
      • Air: HADES

With this operation, we will attempt to keep comms on 1 SR and 1 LR channel.

ACKNOWLEDGE:

SHOOMFIE
      C.O.

SLOT ASSIGNMENT (UPDATED 9/16):

ZEUS:
      Command: |TG-Irr| Shoomfie
      Medic/RTO: |TG| B

ARTEMIS (squad 1):
      Squad Leader: SoloSniper
      Grenadier: |TG-Irr| King Dimitrius
      Autorifleman: |TG| Unkl
      Rifleman: BadStache

POSEIDON (Heavy weapons slots):
      SL: Hummel
      MMG: |TG| woesterudolf
      Rifleman/DMR: Xorilliz
      *Boat crew will slot as weapons squad:

HADES:
      Helicopter Pilot/UAV: TG-1st Grunt
      Roster modified to include stronger infantry team as advised by my staff tacticians.
      CLASSIFIED:

END DOCUMENT
      Last edited by Shoomfie; 09-16-2016, 04:11 PM.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg

"WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Roster updated to include stronger infantry team as advised by my staff tacticians.

Comment

I see I've been assigned a pilot role. I'm much better at transport than attack but will gladly accept the role. I'll get on tonight and spend some time practicing with the attack craft and of course polish up on my nav and landing skills. I flew alot in ARMA II but not so much in ARMA III. I signed up for transport but will gladly take on the challenge of the attack role. If we have a late sign up desperate to fly offensive ops I have no issue stepping aside and taking on an infantry role.

Looking forward to the event. Thanks for organizing it.

Thank you
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
            I see I've been assigned a pilot role. I'm much better at transport than attack but will gladly accept the role. I'll get on tonight and spend some time practicing with the attack craft and of course polish up on my nav and landing skills. I flew alot in ARMA II but not so much in ARMA III. I signed up for transport but will gladly take on the challenge of the attack role. If we have a late sign up desperate to fly offensive ops I have no issue stepping aside and taking on an infantry role.

Looking forward to the event. Thanks for organizing it.

Thank you
            You'll mostly be doing asset and troop transport.

Comment

I"ll be ready for anything but thanks for the clarification !
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

roster updated 9/17/16:
                ZEUS:
                command/uav: |TG-IRR| Shoomfie
                xo/engineer(?)/uav: Snyder
                medic: |TG| B
                medic: |TG|MPL Trace

ARTEMIS (squad 1):
                squad leader: solosniper
                grenadier: |TG-IRR| king dimitrius
                autorifleman: |TG| Unkl
                rifleman/ammo bearer: Badstache

POSEIDON (heavy weapons slots):
                sl/jtac: hummel
                mmg: |TG| Woesterudolf
                rifleman/dmr: Xorilliz
                *boat crew will slot as weapons squad:

HADES:
                transport helicopter pilot: TG-1st Grunt

Comment

Event Complete. AAR is https://www.tacticalgamer.com/thread...6?goto=newpost

Closing thread.
                  |TG-189th| Unkl

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X