• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Dragnet - Sat Sept 24 - 3pm New York - SIGN UPS

Sat Sept 24
    3pm New York
    Click on the Date Above to see the Countdown Timer

OPERATION DRAGNET
    This is the sign up thread only. Discussion, questions and FRAGO will be in the DISCUSSION THREAD.

Supporting Members get preference. After that, slots will be assigned at leader/admin discretion while attempting to follow the order of sign ups. Please indicate if you can attend so we can organize leadership in advance.

Situation:

Mission: Liberation, Pandora: The Insurgency, Enemy Assault, Domination

What is Operation Dragnet? Click HERE to see what Operation Dragnet is in detail. We play a popular seeder type mission expecting to bring in public players and give them a good tactical example of how we play here at TG. This means, having in-game VON ready is essential to communicate to players who don't have Task Force Radio.

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
    It takes a well coordinated team to constantly organize JIPs (join in progress players), transport them to the battlefront and ensure they get proper coaching and feedback when they seem unaware that ours is a teamwork server (and that means CoC - Chain of Command). We want extra admins, our most experienced Commanders, and arguably most important our best Squad and Fire Team leaders. Its the latter that truly determine the experience newcomers recieve.
    Slot Selections
    GROUP ROLE PLAYER NAME
    CO
    XO
    Squad Leaders
    Fire Team Leaders
    Fire Team Members

Reply with the following in this thread to sign up.
    Code:
    Your in-game name:
    In-House Squad (if affiliated):
    Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):
    Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):
    Last edited by Unkl; 09-17-2016, 08:24 PM. Reason: Discussion Thread linked
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Operation Dragnet - Sat Sept 24 - 3pm New York - SIGN UPS

Your in-game name: mmetully
    In-House Squad (if affiliated): Irregulars
    Your leadership: SL
    Special Abilities or Role Requests: Irregular, less interested in trigger time

Don't swear at anyone.
    Be respectful.
    Your team comes first.

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG| Unkl
      In-House Squad (if affiliated): The 189th Infantry Brigade
      Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): CO, JIP Wrangler, Vice-Principal
      Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): Creepy Janitor, Foot Fungus, Orange Juice & Ginger Ale Mixer, anything needed
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG-Irr|Dylan
        In-House Squad (if affiliated):Irregulars
        Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): jftl, possibly a fire team
        Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): any

Comment

I'm out of town for this one guys. Have fun.
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG-Irr| King Dimitrius
            In-House Squad (if affiliated): I belong to the Irregulars
            Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): All
            Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): GL

I will be on around 4 P.M. Eastern.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG-irr| Shoomfie
              Your leadership abilities: I'm a little burnt on leading after last week. But I can do whatever.
              Special Abilities or Role Requests (in order of preference): UAV, Arty/mortar, Base Logistics (JIP wrangler, Air Control, etc.), Pilot, JTAC, DMR,

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
              "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Your in-game name: Bedamichl
                Your leadership abilities: none.
                Special Abilities or Role Requests (in order of preference): Bullet magnet, wherever you need me.

Comment

Your in-game name:|TG|MPL TRACE
                  In-House Squad (if affiliated):None
                  Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}):FTL
                  Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL):FTL, AT, medic. If not needed on the AO, I would like to be at base greeting new players.

I'll be later than the starting time, around 4:30PM New York
                  |MPL TRACE|

Comment

@Bedamichi - fyi until you have posted 10 times on the forums your posts are going to need to be "approved" by a moderator. You are half way there buddy! This is a security measure that helps us avoid spam on our forums. I've made your first sign up visible and deleted the others. We will keep watching for your next 5 posts ;)
                    |TG-189th| Unkl
                    ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Thanks Unkl and sorry! I couldn't read the message until i took a screenshot on time. Computer redirected me too fast (first world problems.)

Comment

Won't be able to make it, contest day Saturday and my computer is still wacked. Hopefully I'll be able to play soon

Comment

Your in-game name: |TG| woesterudolf
                          In-House Squad (if affiliated): The 189th Infantry Brigade
                          Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader})
                          Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): anything needed

Sing me up as maybe. I don't know if I'm able to commit tonigth
                          TG-189ᵀᴴ ArmaXO TGU Instructor

Comment

Your in-game name: 'B'
                            In-House Squad (if affiliated): none
                            Your leadership abilities (i.e...co,sl,ftl, or jftl {Just Following The Leader}): SL
                            Special Abilities or Role Requests (i.e. AR, Medic, GL): inf

Comment

Your in-game name: CapShawns
                              In-House Squad: None
                              Your leadership abilities: FTL
                              Special Abilities or Role Requests: Helicopter Pilot, Any Infantry Role, and singing in the rain.
                              1. A bat and a ball cost 1.10 in total. The bat costs 1.00 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?

2. If it takes five machines five minutes to make five widgets, how long would it take 100 machines to make 100 widgets?

3. In a lake, there is a patch of lily pads. Every day, the patch doubles in size. If it takes 48 days for the patch to cover the entire lake, how long would it take for the patch to cover half of the lake?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X