What Mission Do You Want To Play - Sept 24 - Operation Dragnet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Mission Do You Want To Play - Sept 24 - Operation Dragnet

So what mission should we play for Operation Dragnet on Sat Sept 24th? Multiple selections allowed.
    Liberation - Altis
    20.83%
    Liberation - Tanoa
    20.83%
    Enemy Assault - Altis
    20.83%
    Pandora: The Insurgency - Altis
    16.67%
    Domination - Altis
    20.83%

The poll is expired.

|TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: What Mission Do You Want To Play - Sept 24 - Operation Dragnet

Poll closes early Thurs morning. Lobby the remaining voters and get this mission chosen!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I can see Tanoa becoming the "norm" for our play here at TG, and I'd like the opportunity this weekend to mix things up and play on Altis, which is still a beautiful map that, at least for me, hasn't been played in weeks.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
      "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

I've also voted for Altis, we played a mission there last night and it made me remember how much I miss it. Thinking of new players, I believe it's easier to organize, keep formations, etc being on Altis than in the jungle. Plus not all ArmA3 players have Apex, it would be nice for them to be able to join a big TG event as well.
        |MPL TRACE|

Comment

Ok well that poll didn't really help the decision but it did create some good discussion.

First, we will play Altis and leave the Apex content for this event. The more the merrier indeed. That leaves Liberation, Enemy Assault or Domination as the choices.

TGU is going to be present to do very short TGU Moments helping individuals with quick tips now and then. So we were thinking that a mission that allows for this to happen without the risk of counter attack may aid the ability to get organized with public jips coming in. This would be Liberation or Domination. Enemy Assault does have random patrols and convoys you may run into or may run into the players when you are trying to get organized quickly.

Liberation on Altis has some FPS issues due to the number of enterable buildings, large scale of the terrain and dense urban areas. For this reason I'd like to steer away from Liberation for Altis.

I do like the kit restrictions that are in Enemy Assault because there is less need to explain why a medic should not be carrying that long range sniper weapon, the AT and a backpack full of explosives. I generally like the ability to change roles and tactics but in this case it keeps it simple for us to not risk being overbearing with guests right off the hop.

I guess, we can use the Zues option in Enemy Assault to deal with populated random patrols if they get in the way of a major reorg. Yeah, ....ok....you talked me into it. :D

ENEMY ASSAULT WINS
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

I can update the Enemy Assault to include some of the more recent admins to have the Zeus login option and I wanna add the new nametag script. coming soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X