Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Major Site Upgrade - Read This

READ THIS ANNOUNCMENT

This explains what will happen to the site and the potential down time during the upgrade.
    Last edited by Unkl; 09-27-2016, 05:43 PM.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Thanks for the heads up but the link is broken.

Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

Comment

I do believe that broken links is one of the problems Apophis had the foresight to expect.

Comment

Yes indeed Browna, this will take some time to settle down. However, Ytman is right and this link should be fixed. On it if it is possible...

** fixed! Hurray
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Wow, this look really takes me back to the days of the BF2 TG website. This time it is white instead of tan, but none the less.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X