Zeus Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeus Run

I will be online, making up scenarios. I will naturally, scale the mission with the number of players in mind. Go on, jump in. Time now!

FYI: As always, reach out to me on TS or the forum using @ LowSpeedHighDrag so I can get a notification.

See you all on the server.

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

I ran a small 4 man team Zeus mission in Tanoa last night. ZachZ, Lewis, B_Wilco, the new Swedish guy was there (sorry Xor, you're no longer the 'only one'). I'm gonna call these guys the TGUNFOR (figure it out) led by B_Wilco.
    I've made 2 scenarios where they had to retrieve intel and capture the mad scientist. Which they succeeded 50/50. ;P

The following dynamic mission was much more fun to watch. I informed the players that they need to keep their wits about them. Keep their ears and eyes open for clues, things that are out of place, etc. As this mission will be ever shifting depending on their actions.

First, they had to check out a riot at the local plant. The bandits where hijacking their cargo, to stealing their well earned wages, and the plant workers were rioting about their safety.
    After the TGUNFOR got to the site, they retrieved information regarding the bandit road block not too far away. After few exchanges of fire, TGUNFOR cleared and secured the bridge blockade. The civilian, gave them essential intel about their suspected hideout about 500m away in some ruins.
    TGUNFOR made their way into the location. Again, speedily cleared the bandit hideout camp. Fenster ("Swedish guy" your name just popped into my head) said, "What are the CSATs doing here?". To which a grin was formed at a Zeus's face. Someone was switched on.
    They found out that CSATs were negotiating with the Bandit group, and killed in the process of some disagreement. They also found out that CSATs Reconnaissance Group were actively trying to recruit the local bandits to paramilitary groups in Tanoa. Their hide out location was found within their 'iPad' and TGUNFOR proceeded to that tasking.
    After a very brief exchange of fires. B_Wilco was the poor guy who took the 9mm to the leg. Because the rear security was non existent. I let it slip until now, but I wanted the players to switch on for this task. Fighting vs Bandits is one thing. CSAT Recon group is another.
    They put their game faces on and found CSAT weapons cache, few of their quad bikes and the chopper hidden on the top of the hill.
    They managed to finish all their objectives and returned to base.

Great games, had fun letting the AI's do their thing.

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I'll be online for more of this, if you guys are interested. Later today/night.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X