Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to our Leaders

Thank you to our leaders!

Just wanted to drop a long overdue note of thanks to all the guys who step up and take command, squad and fireteam lead. Thank you Unkl, Badstache, B, Noyava, Solo, Frodo, Trace, Lowspeed, Dimi and all the rest that make the missions viable, drive gameplay and provide leadership for all players new and old.

Without that leadership stuff just does not happen.

I jumped on server last night and got to enjoy some great Insurgency gameplay. A call went out for new leaders and I shamefacedly stayed silent. Unfortunately due to a nagging back injury I'm forced to get up and go afk periodically at times which makes me reluctant to lead.

However the time for excuses is over. Next time the call goes out, I will answer! It's time to plump up my cushions, chug down a beverage based pain killer or two and shoulder some of the work. See you on the battlefield, thanks for Leading.

Ps be prepared for random patrol stops and being chastised for sloppy cqb maggots!! Lol

Good to see you last night Wicks, always a good mission when you are with us. I'll follow your lead any day.

See you soon,

Solo

Comment

Comment

Browna, you will definitely, at the very least! Minefield? Take point Corporal Browna and remember to stamp your feet, I don't want any nasty suprises when I finish my cigarette and am ready to cross.

Comment

wicks, i am ready and willing to be the human sacrifice in order for our glorious leader to have safe passage across the battlefield!

Comment

That's the spirit lad!

Comment

Careful Browna3, MPL_Trace is the official bullet magnet around these parts and he takes his job seriously!
              Mmm... smoke grenades.

Comment

Getting back to the point of the original post, Wicks is 100% right in this. It is the leadership that creates the player experience here. Everyone that steps ups and leads has our server reputation in your hands. It is very appreciated that we have leaders here who set a great example and we also seem to have another capable leader each week. Great work on passing the baton and spreading the lead around. Each day many of our leaders are just that in real life and when they join in the game they don't always feel like making the decisions. For those of you who do so for the good of the group and do so even when you don't feel it....an extra thank you indeed!
                |TG-189th| Unkl
                [unit][conduct][volun][command]
                TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
                Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
                "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
                "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Comment

"Wicks is 100% right in this. It is the leadership that creates the player experience here."
                  That is very true.
                  To add to this, anyone who steps up to lead is positive thing indeed. I am grateful to those that do, always.
                  Also, leading is always encouraged here, specially for beginners. If you feel that you are not up to par, don't let that discourage you to take a leadership role. We all were once in the same shoe. We've all come to this stage due to many failures and by the help of other players who gave us pointers. I can guarantee that you will receive the same treatment whilst gaming here at TacticalGamer.

Game on!

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
                    "Wicks is 100% right in this. It is the leadership that creates the player experience here."
                    That is very true.
                    To add to this, anyone who steps up to lead is positive thing indeed. I am grateful to those that do, always.
                    Also, leading is always encouraged here, specially for beginners. If you feel that you are not up to par, don't let that discourage you to take a leadership role. We all were once in the same shoe. We've all come to this stage due to many failures and by the help of other players who gave us pointers. I can guarantee that you will receive the same treatment whilst gaming here at TacticalGamer.

Game on!
                    Every time I lead, I do it knowing that seasoned players will always have my back and help me on the way.It's been this way since the first time I joined the server. Thank you leaders.

P.S. Browna3 welcome to the Bullet magnet wagon, where I consider myself the king, I have footage and witnesses to prove it
                    |MPL TRACE|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X