ADR-97 Official Weapons Pack from Bohemia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] ADR-97 Official Weapons Pack from Bohemia

An official weapons pack from Bohemia is out. ADR-97 (P90).

Choices of Ammo

Replacing the vague concept of "certain" 5.7x28mm ammo, a whole vivid family of real world FN 5.7mm ammo are introduced, including SS190 AP rounds, L191 tracer rounds, SB193 Subsonic rounds, SS195LF Hollow Point rounds, SS196SR V-MAX Low Penetration rounds. Pick your tactical choice, officer!

The config file of this mod is written with love and care, which means no over-powered/stupid HEAPI ammo. Numbers have been carefully adjusted to reflect the authentic behavior of their real life counter parts as much as possible. Arma3 standard, yes!

Reloading Sound

By default, ADR-97 uses PDW-2000's reloading sound, which is pretty much flawed since the sound was't made for ADR-97's animation in the first place. This doesn't meet my standard.

New ADR-97 reloading sound in this mod is 100% synchonized with the animation, and a joy for ears to hear. (I'm not kidding on this one, lol)

Other Minor Changes

Weight of weapon is recalculated based on real life P90 data (2.99kg with ammo, that is).
    Iron sight / built-in reflex sight zeroing changed from 300 meters to 100 meters. Why would an SMG need 300 meter zeroing?

Disclaimer

This mod runs on BIS's ADR-97 weapon pack, it won't work without it.
    The creation of this mod has no connection to Bohemia Interactive or FNH company.
    This mod follows APL-SA license.
    (https://www.bistudio.com/community/l...se-share-alike)
    The new reloading sound is remixed from Arma3 sound and free Internet sounds.
    The author of this mod (me) gives permission to Bohemia Interactive to modify, build on or merge content of this mod into their ADR-97 mod.

Follow this link below for 'how to' download and install.

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Why do we keep going for smaller and smaller rounds? (Not you Low, just in general)

When the enemy is sporting the AK and it's 7.62x39 122gr bullet (vs the 5.7x28 at 28gr) what is the point of the gun?

Effective range of the 7.62x39 about 380M the effective range of the 5.7x28 - as stated "Zeroed to 100M".

Looks nice, and in the hands of a police officer stopping rabid cats in trees . . . . maybe. . . . lol

Looks pretty though.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=I7wBmDrYiXA

the history of all human weapons is throwing ever smaller things and higher velocities.
      Mmm... smoke grenades.

Comment

Well said Noyava.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Oh that's funny . . . .not just the video itself, and it's "oh so real" depiction of what Actually would happen, but that we're taking our ballistics training input from Stargate . . . . love it. I guess my work here is done.

Comment

A P-90 sawed a log that thick in half using a single magazine

Comment

Is this something new or the one they released months ago?
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              [unit][conduct][volun][command]
              TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
              Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
              "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
              "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by MadSoloSniper View Post
                Oh that's funny . . . .not just the video itself, and it's "oh so real" depiction of what Actually would happen, but that we're taking our ballistics training input from Stargate . . . . love it. I guess my work here is done.
                Lol. I always laugh when I see that clip, cause the P90 has such a questionable reputation in terms of stopping power.
                Mmm... smoke grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by Hummel View Post
                  A P-90 sawed a log that thick in half using a single magazine
                  They used armor piercing rounds! :)
                  Mmm... smoke grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
                    Is this something new or the one they released months ago?
                    Months ago, i think.

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Ah ha, k. Thought they would make a big splash if there was new content. I still haven't tried this weapons or watched that video yet. You guys think it's worth creating a new logging operation on Tanoa?
                      |TG-189th| Unkl
                      "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
                      "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Comment

To me it's a none-essential mod that new players on the server won't even see us using, we already have rifles and smg's in big variety that are similar to it. If I want a mod I would rather have something that adds a new type of content or feature
                        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

We can always add something like this to an event mission now and then. Not likely going to add permanent mods to the rotation but special events could open back up to a few mods in the future.
                          |TG-189th| Unkl

Comment

We can use it for the bird watchers closed server event (it's a joke . . . I'm kidding, I'm kidding).

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X