Better Smoke and Explosions - Remove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Smoke and Explosions - Remove

I did some testing on the server this am and the AI still only see the vanilla smoke when running the BSAE on the server side as well as client side. I set up an AI and set myself up in invulnerable mode. The AI tracked me through the BSAE smoke now matter that there was 3 smoke nades between us. When I used the vanilla smoke the AI lost me if I was in the thickest part of the smoke. If I went to the edge where you can kind of see through, then they would spot me.

So the end result is I will give it a few days and then remove the key for BSAE so we all use the same effective smoke that BIS has coded. It was worth the experiment.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    [unit][conduct][volun][command]
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

As promised...the key for this mod has been removed. That is why you are being kicked from the server ;)
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    [unit][conduct][volun][command]
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Comment

Nice job with the testing and swift action Unkl! Thanks.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X