Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed on ArmA 3 purchase

Hello TG,

I come from the Planetside 2 section of TG. I have been thinking about purchasing ArmA 3 for a while and now looks to be a good time with the Steam sale. I wanted to check with the community to see what the default level of DLC was as the Apex edition appears to be a large DLC update. From the store page, what DLC does the community utilize?

Thanks all!

Hello Heleana,

We are using content from all the DLC but you can get ArmA 3 and Apex which would give you the ability to play any scenario we would run. You may not be able to fly some of the helicopters and you may get an annoying pop-up if you use weapons from the Marksman DLC but these are easy to work around.

Tanoa is a really great island and we worth the extra to put out for the Apex stuff!

But even if you only get the ArmA 3, you would be able to play quite a bit with us just not when we play on Tanoa.

That is a great deal so hope to see you with us!
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Hello,

If it is on sale now, might as well take the opportunity and buy the APEX too. You'll like the toys that comes with that as I did.
      Welcome the ARMAverse.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Seems like Apex Edition is the way to go on this sale. That or just the bare minimum of ArmA 3... by skipping out on the minor DLCs instead of buying the Edition which includes everything arma offers, you save 1 dollar, which isn't much. You also get some other bonus stuff in the edition like maps, soundtracks, the original arma game.
        - Current ArmA Pathfinder

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...