This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Running Blind - Take Two - Discussion Thread

This is the discussion thread for the Operation Running Blind event Sat, Dec 10. The Sign Up Thread is HERE.
    I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.

The event will require ARMA 3 Apex. It will also have Task Force Radio and CBA for communications, and the optional "Marksman" DLC for the heavy gunner slot.
    Last edited by CaptainShawn123; 12-04-2016, 08:28 PM.
    I wasn't originally going to get a brain transplant, but then I changed my mind.

Comment

Operation Running Blind was in a previous event, however, it was not completed and so this is our chance to beat it and show everyone how awesome we are! The mission will have different enemy compositions, so do not worry about it feeling the same.

Comment

The event leader can select between 3 different mission times: 7am (Dawn), 10pm (Night), 6pm (Dusk). The default mission time is 7am.

Comment

AAR is HERE. Closing thread.
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          ArmA 3 Game Officer
          Dean of Tactical Gamer University
          189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse