Task Force Radio - Is back on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Task Force Radio - Is back on

Too bad that the TS update is borking the TFR install so we are not going to play help desk until the TFR update comes out. Please just turn your TFR off and enjoy the game with everyone without the hassle of broken mods or broken coms.

An update has been in the works from TFR but has not been pushed to Steam. We will have to wait and see.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member

SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN

So I need some straight forward talk here on the TS3 update. How many of you have updated your TS to 3.1 and have been able to make TFR work with it. What did you do to make it work. I'm picking up bits and pieces here & there but I have had no chance to be around the last little bit to see for myself how it's been going. Please gimme some feedback here.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

I played in the event and then on Monday without launching TS since VON has been used. I have not updated my TS yet. But looks like from the forum posts there is the fix is in a github file that reinstalls the TS side of things only.

We had games using VON only that successfully integrates public players as all players use it in the last couple of days. I even played with BuB for like an hour on Monday on Pandora Insurgency
      Last edited by |TG| B; 01-18-2017, 08:12 AM.

Comment

TFR is back on. All you need to do to update TS3 is:

1. Update your TS3.
        2. Open your ArmA 3 Launcher.
        3. Expand Task Force Radio in the list of Mods.
        4. Find the "More Options" button (it is 3 dots) and choose "Open Folder in Windows Explorer".
        5. Open the shortcut to the TaskForceRadio folder and then open the TeamSpeak folder and double click the file there.
        6. Follow the instructions to install the plugins and restart your TS3.
        7. Read this again and wonder why it was so easy but this looks like a lot to read.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
          TFR is back on. All you need to do to update TS3 is:

1. Update your TS3.
          2. Open your ArmA 3 Launcher.
          3. Expand Task Force Radio in the list of Mods.
          4. Find the "More Options" button (it is 3 dots) and choose "Open Folder in Windows Explorer".
          5. Open the shortcut to the TaskForceRadio folder and then open the TeamSpeak folder and double click the file there.
          6. Follow the instructions to install the plugins and restart your TS3.
          7. Read this again and wonder why it was so easy but this looks like a lot to read.
          Alright when I doubleclick that file it opens up my browser and downloads a file I don't know where to put or what to do with.
          Please assist.

Comment

Fixed it!
            Got some tips and help from Trace!
            The file didn't know what program to run it with and the default ts3.exe did not work!
            There is a seperate .exe called "package_inst" that I used and was able to trigger the proper installation method with!
            So beware of this if anyone else has this problem!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X